PART 1 You have me bestie ...(💗💔💬🗨)(💛🖤)

Every squad member here looks like their real irl selfes . OFCOURSE they havent shown their faces yet so most of them are theories !!!!

Alex P.O.V 

Today was Zach's birthday , I decided to buy him cake . So I went outside and bought his favourite ! Chocolate cake ( not the poop cake from the piggy vids 😂) . I walked all the way to his house . I was so excited to see his reaction ! I knocked on his door but I didnt get any reply . I opened the door to see Zach , but he wasnt alone . He was kisssing Erza . I felt like a knife slit straight into my heart . And broke into a million pieces ... I dropped his cake on the floor before running back outside . My tears was streaming down my face . My vision was so blury I could barely see a thing . The last thing I saw was the hard ground I fell face first into . before blacking out . 

???: OI , Alex !  Are you okay ? Hey ! 

I felt my eye lits fluther open , then I saw my bestfriend . Levi ... with his dark galaxy eyes looking at my dark brown eyes , I always felt safe . I just realized that . I was just drifting off looking into his eyes that I could melt in . I suddonly snapped out to see Levi carrying me on his back . 

Levi : Alex , lets go back to the mansion now . The squad has been wondering what took you so long to visit Zach with his cake . 

As soon as I heard his name my eyes started watering . My breathing started to quicken up . I forced myself to act normal as I burried my face onto his sweat shirt that he was wearing . 

Alex : 'mumbles " Sorry ...

He smells really nice ... What kind of shampoo does he use ? - 

Levi : A-alex . Wh-Why-y are you sniffing me li-lik-like-e that ?

He stuttered . I just ignored his question and just rested my head on his shoulder . I had almost no energy left to talk anyways . I hope he doesnt mind .

Levi P.O.V 

As I was walking down the streets I felt something weird right next to my neck . With made me feel this weird feeling ! Is someone sniffing me . I thought it was Alex so I asked her just to be answered with another sniff . Was she crying ? I should bring her home first . Each step I took made me feel my cheeks getting harder and warmer . Am I blushing ? Yeah , I geuss . Of course I am blushing how stupid am I ? I mean Im carrying my crush right now ! 

Before I knew it I wa standing right infront of The squad mansion . I pushed the door bell and waited until someone answers it . And that someone was my brother Luca . I was still embarresed to stand right next to him , because he is slightly taller then me with is so embarrising ! So I just said Hello with a sweet smile and swooped past him . 

I took Alex  upstairs to her office with is right behind the secret door of the haunted / scary library . Witch has that creepy doll . ( If you guys dont know what im talking about then check out her vloging chanels ! If you already did and still dont know it that means you are not a real fan ! ) I opened the secret door and entered . I placed Alex on her gaming chair and started asking questions . 

Levi : Alex . I know somehting has happened just know . So tell me . Dpnt lie to me , you know I can see through it . 

Alex looked down and told me the news that had happened . She bursted into tears as she admitted the truth .

ALex : Im sorry , I just found out that Zach was cheating one me ! I should have listened to you and Jaxx sooner! Im sorry ! I really am !

______________________________________________________________________________

___FLASHBACK___ : At the local macoroon shop ( You know that  Alex LOVES macoroons )

Levi : Alex .

Alex : Yeah ? What is it ?

Levi : I think there is something fishy about Zach .

Alex : What do you mean by that ? 

Levi : Ask Jaxx about it . He had caught him SUS in the first place .

Alex rolled her eyes before answering me rudely . 

Alex : Oh , shut up ! I dont believe you ! Go tell someone else that "News" . Okay silly goose ? Go hang out with The potato farmer over there ! 

She said while she pointed at Jaxx . Later that morning when we recorded Alex completly ignored Jaxx and me . It honestly hirt . 

___FLASHBACK ENDS ______

Levi : Hey , its okay . You now know anyway . so its not that bad , h-h-here wanna h-hug ?

She just looked at me and nodded while I was blushing , probably redder then Jaxx's hair .

Alex : What would I do without to you Levi .....