(Part 2 ) You have me bestie ...(💥💬🗨💔) (💛🖤)

Alex P.O.V 

After Levi hugged me I felt so warm and fussy inside . What is this feeling ? Can I possibly like him ? No , i woulf never love a silly goose ! I had just been in a relationship ! I cant move this fast ! I will feel like im dumping Z*ch .... Wait , he cheated on me first ... Maybe he does deserve it ...

I didnt now what to do then just hug my best friend and cry . I felt so weak , useless , pathetic ...

Levi P.O.V 

She started crying again so I patted her head and told her to tell the others . And that she  will take a break for today . And that we will make a video on our own . She looked at me and nodded , she dragged me downstairs from my hand . 

Alex : Please dont leave me .... 

She whispers into my ear witch made me blush slightly ... She was just too close . 

Alex : GUYS ! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU GUYS ! COME INTO THE LIVING ROOM !

She yelled alerting the other squad memebers that came rushing to where we where at . 

Jaxx : What is it ? ' heavy breathing '

Jaxx asked us in a worried tone , probably thinking something bad happened , witch it did .

Alex : ... I found out that Z*ch was seeing another girl . And she was erza ....

Jaxx : So i was right .... huh ?

Alex : Im sorry i didnt listen to you sooner ! I just thought you were trying to prank me , thats all !

Jaxx : 'sigh" Its okay . I know how painfull it is to be cheated on , and that how they will act .

Sora quickly turned his head to Jaxx before looking back at Alex/Levi . 

Sora : Tch . That jerk ...

Charli : So that is why he hasnt been in videos with us ? 

Luca : And that Drake and Jade are . On his side ?

I slowly nod . 

Levi : She doesnt want to be in a video today so , its all up to us for now .

Light : Sister , dont cry ! 

Light wiped Alex's tears with his thumb and started comforting his older sister . And soon enough the others joined in saying supportive and nice things to her . 

Sora : Its okay Alex ! He was a crappy boy anyway ! 

Charli : Yeah , he doest deserve someone like you !

Jaxx : I know how it feels , you are not alone .

Luca : You can get over him , maybe get a real man , that is way better then him .

Levi : You have me bestie .... Im here , we're here . We got this ! Right guys ?

The squad - Alex and me : Yeah ! 

'Knock knock "

Levi : Ummm , do we have someone to come over today ?

Alex : I-i dont think so ?

Levi : Let me get it for us . 

I walked to the front door and unlocked the door before opening it . And my blood boiled like a tea turning into a steam in a metal kettle . Z*ch was standing outside .

Without even thinking I slapped him right across his face , and before he could touch his face to feel it, I kicked him right into his gut making him bend over . He was coughing blood , but that is what I wanted, I wanted to make him suffer . So I stomped right on his head and started kicking his body . I was cursing , I was yelling , I was screaming .

Alex P.O.V 

After Levi went ot get the door we sat on the couch as Charli rubbed my back . How am I so lucky to have great and amazing friends-

??? : YOU F#CKING ASSHOLE ! GO TO HELL ! I DONT GIVE A F#CK ABOUT YOU ANYMORE ! YOU THINK WE CAN FORGIVE YOU ?! LISTENING TO YOUR SH%T TALKING HUH ?!

I quickly got up as I ran to the front door to see Levi littarly beating the sh^t out of Z*ch . I coudnt move , I just froze . Blood was spilling every where . The white marble floor was now soaking red . I ran up to Levi and hugged him from behind , that was a wrong move ... He looked straight into my eyes but it felt like he was staring at my soal . His pupel shruken , red liquid covering his cheek , giving me that one death glare . I slowly let go of him as he looked back at Z*chs beaten up body , before saying something that brought shivers down my spine . 

Levi : You are lucky that your "girlfriend‟ stopped me , if she didnt, I would have beaten you up to your death . 

He walked straight to the bathroom , not giving me a single look . I looked down at Zach .

Alex : Get out we are over ....