inhale, exhale.

Cut it like i'm slicing a piece of cake.The rich red strawberry syrup floods the place.It stings.why?the deeper i cut the more syrup i get.smile , laugh and breathe as if you didn't try. swallowed pills as if something was wrong. burn it like a fire. take a needle and stab it. eat a bite or grain of rice and call yourself full.throw it away, gag it all out as if it's poison.cry yourself to sleep and ghost your loved ones.you're not loved nor cherished, kill it.

is it me or the people?
is it the way i look or act?there's never an answer.
what have i done wrong? laugh as people take you as a joke , smile when people shame you and cry when they love you.
you're a SHAME.

worthless,useless,stupid,greedy and selfless .
how could you allow something terrible like that?
are you who YOU really are?

get up , stand up. you can do it.

just hang on a little more. you'll get through this.don't let people take advantage of you. you are strong and IM proud of YOU. eat as much as you can if not theres always next time. live when you can. time cant be replaced..
———-
authors note.
if anyone is relating to this remember you are NOT alone. you're loved and worth it, you just don't realize it yet :).
have a good day loves <3