Chapter 12

"Claude,I'll always be your side.I promise.You don't have to worry about anything~Whatever happens I'll stay you~,"

Penelope Judith
Why did you leave me?

"YOUR MAJESTY!!ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?!,"

"Lady Diana called me in said you collapsed.Is there anything hurt?Should I call The Royal Physician?,"I asked.

Diana.He heard her name.All of a sudden,his eyes sadden and his heart ached.She hates him now.He used her as a new plaything.He tried to assault her.He called her names.He pushed her away so many times.

She must have left by now

"Your Majesty,you shouldn't worry.The lady is in her room waiting for your recovery.Your collapse led u sick for days,we thought there was no hope,"

"Lady Diana took care of you when I handled some of the kingdom's affairs.She was the one most worried from all of us,"

"She did?"
A person like me?
After everything I've done

"Felix,you're always talking nonsense.You can go now,"

Felix giggled and excused himself out.

Claude saw his painting of his fiance with the broken gold frame sitting in the corner of his room.He grabbed the painting and put it where he can never see it again.

Thank you

Next to his bed was a famous and rich dish from Siodonna,which magically cures fevers.