Chapter 7

I want to enjoy it with you

Diana went back on the room and fell on the bed.This was a mistake.Coming all the way here from Siodonna to Obelia.She's got an emperor torchuring her.Another mistake is that she liked him.She loved that psychotic and selfish emperor.She regrets it so much now.She regrets letting his lips touch hers at night of the party,letting him embrace her.

She should've known her place.He is an emperor.An emperor gets what he wants.Do what he wants and everyone must obliged.I am but a dancer in Siodonna.In their eyes I'm just a play thing they used as a sight for sore eyes.They admire my beauty and body and nothing else.

Dancing was the only thing that kept her sane,growing up in that place in Siodonna.When she left Siodonna,she felt free at last.Moreover an emperor took her in and loved her.Diana viewed Claude as her sanctuary and home.Now she realized that he's no different.

Diana gripped on her pillow.Tears began flowing out of her eyes,wetting the sheets.

I don't have anyone

Claude watched her  from afar.He wanted to talk to her but what good is it.She'll just pushed him away further as he has no place to comfort her.He's no one to her.

"Diana,"

She looked up and saw Claude sitting on the edge of the bed.

Diana quickly dried her tears,"What do you want?"

"I want to apologize for what I did earlier.It was unpleasant and odious of me to do so.I hope you can forgive me",he said.

"Still,it doesn't explain why you did that",Diana pouted.

"I considered you as an amusement to me.I've thought I entertained myself once in awhile.Now I realized that I can't do that to you,or to anyone",he explained.

"I've felt something I thought,was long gone.I have no thought on what I'm suppose to do with this new feeling."

"But I want to enjoy it with you"

"I never felt so.....positive in my life"

Diana smiled,"It's called being happy,silly"

"I see you're not mad anymore",he smirked.

"Who says I'm not mad?",a red tint flushed on Diana's cheeks as Claude smiled.

Claude moved closer to Diana till no inch was between them.Claude looked in her eyes and she looked back.They felt their breath against each other.It becomes shorter and heavier.

Cluade reached Diana's back as he openned his mouth and teased her lips.Diana did the same as Claude shutted his lips.

He closed his eyes and kissed her deeply,wrapping his finger tips on her neck as he pushed her deeper.

It was a familiar feeling,just like the time in the party.

When they first saw each other

Nothing but strangers who stared at one another's eyes

They knew

They were meant to be

Liked chapter 7??

Don't forget to vote,comment,and follow.

Add this to your reading list too
Check out my other story Desamor as well!(Link in conversation post)
Thank you for reading!