Chapter 2

You are very beautiful,Lady Siodonna

Inviting a new dancer to the royal banquet wasn't a bad idea.

It entertains people,especially for the other kings and lordships.

I've grown quite bored of the same women and this is the first time I would invite a Siodonnian.

Siodonna is famous for its magic that affects nature,basically they're fairies who take care of plants and animals.

I've never heard of a Siodonnian dancer but I guess there's no harm done in trying.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Alas the day came,the royal banquet.

Claude dressed in his finest clothing fit for a king.

He openned the door and saw a hundred of people stood in fear as Claude's jeweled blue like eyes gleammed and sharpen.

He walked down the stairs slowly as people bowed bending their backs into it,shaking.

Everyone had been terrified of him ever since he ascendend the throne.

Killing the official crown prince,his own dear brother,Anastacius was Claude most enjoyable moment in his life.

Moreover Claude hated Anastacius for using Penelope as his toy.

No one has ever defied Claude since then.

The huge wooden doors decorated with gold openned once more.

As a woman stepped outside.

Diana

She had shimmering platinum golden hair,her face was white and pure as snow.Her red eyes shone with the lighting.Dressed in a beautiful silk red harem clothing with golden bracelets wrapping her hands.

All eyes were on Diana as she danced like a fairy in the quiet yet glistening night.

Hey guys
How was chapter 2?
Don't forget to vote,comment and add this to your reading list!
Follow for more