Chapter 6: Jason's horny....

Jason POV:

We sat at the breakfast table, everyone eating hungrily, nobody spoke. I glanced at Piper, she smiled sweetly at me, she put her hand on my leg, I looked at her again, she smirked. She trailed it around my knee and moved it higher, I felt something below, I had gotten an erection, I turned white, "are you ok Jason?" Asked Hazel, "yeah I'm fine" I lied, Piper moved her hand higher, I shivered, I shot her a look saying "what are you doing?!" She smiled innocently at me, she slid her hand up higher still so it nearly touched my crotch, "are you sure you're ok?" Asked Hazel "uh yeah, oh my gods" I said biting my lips as Piper stroked me down there, "what's wrong with you?" Asked Annabeth, "I uhh, ill" I said as Piper stroked, Jason 2.0, "do you need to-" began Leo, I cut him off, "fuck!" I cried jumping up as she reached into my trousers, everyone stared at me, I turned red embarrassed, Piper smirked "I got to go" I said running to my bedroom. After a bit Piper walked in. "Hey Jason" she said seductively, "why?" I asked "why what?" She asked sitting purposely right next to me, we were very close, "Jason your shift" Percy called, I went to leave Piper stood in the way, "just a minute" I called, Piper pretended to pick something up, she rubbed her ass against my erection, I moaned, "Piper move" I said desperately, "why?" She asked raising her eyebrows, "because if you don't I'll pin you down and hump you like a dog" I said shivering as she pressed against me, she smirked, and bent down again, I shivered sweating, I looked down at her, I knew in a minute I'd loose control. "I don't really feel well, can someone cover for me? Thanks" I called shutting and locking the door, "Pipes, I-" I began, "you what?" She asked turning around and looking at me seductively, "I need to-" I began, she stroked my erection, I lost control, I pinned her down ripping her skirt off quickly, and her pants too so her bottom half was naked, she moving up down so her ass rubbed against me, I threw my trousers and jeans off, and she was on her hands and knees. I started humping her in a very dog like way, I lost control, I was sooo horny, I couldn't even stop myself. My dick was deep in her before I knew what was going on, she stuck her ass up making more horny, I fucked her harder and faster, I needed to quench my thirst for me in her. I soggy fucked her until she was tired on the floor panting.