Frazel + Percabeth

Annabeth POV:
I was sleeping in late after staying up all night on monster duty. Hazel told me she'd make sure no one would wake me so I could rest up. I was dreaming of my future with Percy and my friends when I heard subconsciously a door creak. I knew it was in the real world but couldn't wake up. "You ok?" Dream Hazel asked, "yeah I know this sounds crazy but this is a dream, and someone's in my room in real life, but I can't wake up" I said, "oh maybe I can help" she said, "by doing what?" I asked, "this, sorry" she said and stabbed me. Well it worked. I saw Percy trying to sneak into my room stealthily, he was on his tiptoes mid step staring at me, he froze. "Hi" he said to me, "Percy..." I said, he cringed "yes Annie?" He asked slowly, "what are you doing in my room in breakfast time?" I asked, he blushed, I was kinda hoping to see you" he said looking down. "Why at breakfast though Perce?" I asked, "so we could spend more time together?" He said, "you wanted to bang me don't you?" I said, "yeah" he admitted, "come here ya seaweed brain!" I said, he knelt down next to my bed, tilting my chin up before kissing me, it was a simple kiss at first but then it turned into a makeout, I pulled him onto my bed and ripped his shirt off, he slid his hands down my body and kissed my neck, I moaned loud. "You lock the door?" I asked, he bit my neck softly making me squeal a bit, but it felt nice, he smiled, "course" he said. I swept in my bra and underwear so I was easy, I lay on my covers as I undressed him hastily in the aggressive makeout. He kicked off his jeans and was now in his boxers, erection in all glory stuck in the material. "Fucking hell you excited or what?" I laughed, "I love it when you talk dirty" Percy growled hugging his body against mine, our noses touching, "then fuck me, screw me, bang me, fucking sexy demigod" I whispered, his lips crashed on mine,he removed my underwear as we kissed and threw them behind him over his head, he pushed 2 fingers in me and I pulled away form the kiss with a gasp of pleasure, he smirked as he began sliding them in and out, my mouth was open slightly as the feeling took my senses away. He pumped in faster, a wall began building up in me, the faster his skilled fingers went the higher the wall built until when he was going sonic speed the wall crumbled and I orgasmed. I lay back onto the pillows panting, breathless. He watched me whilst licking his fingers, clearly satisfied, "your turn" I said once I gained my ability to breath again. He raised his eyebrows, before he could say anything, I put my hand on his hard chest and pushed him down so he lay down, I removed his boxers in one quick motion, "how did I get the prettiest, hottest, fittest girl on Camp?" Percy asked in wonder as I saw him, his erection with nothing to stop it, "I could say the same" I shrugged, "no, when Grover showed me in for the first time we passed you I asked what your name was he said you were way out my league" Percy panted as I started teasing him, tracing my finger over him. I laughed, "Grover!" I cried in amusement, without any warning I started sucking Percy off. "Shit" he gasped, his breathing grew heavy, he held the bedsheets either side of him and moaned pretty loud, "we haven't even got to the best part" I said taking my mouth off him, "can't- ohh- wait" he panted as I went back to his dick. I sped up the pace and soon Percy let it go. I swallowed and wiped my mouth off, "salty and sweet at the same time" I mused, he laughed. "What- mph!" He began before I leapt on him kissing him again, he held my bare waist and brought me towards him, our tongues against each other, he removed my bra quickly, I felt beyond turned on, I felt a burning sensation, I felt his bare erection on my leg. Percy removed my hands that were tangled in his long hair and pinned them up either side of my head, he lay on me as we kissed. Then he positioned himself and I opened my legs before he thrust into me, I moaned loudly, "fuck!" He gasped, he moved around before going in and out, "ahh! Yes! Fuck Percy faster!" I groaned, he sped up, he groaned as well. The faster he went the more I moaned, our breathing grew heavier. My moans came out rhythmically, the headboard banged. I knew I was coming to my climax, I felt he was too, "FUCK PERCY FASTER DAMIT" I screamed as he thrust into my G-Spot, "I- ugh CAN'T!!" He shouted back his face screwed up in concentration as he screwed me as fast and hard as he could, I dug my nails in his back as he thrust, "come on nearly there" I panted, he took a deep breath as he sped up for his last few thrusts, we were both knackered, "COME ON!!!" He shouted as he thrust one last time before exploding. He lay next to me on the bed his chest heaving, we were both exhausted, "fucking sex beast" he said looking at me, I blushed, "nah you're better" I said, "I fucking love you" he said, "I love fucking you" I retorted catching my breath, "I'm sooo tired after that" he said running a hand through his messier hair, "you? You woke me up after a long night shift" I said, "sorry" Percy muttered, I kissed his forehead, it tasted salty form sweat, "don't apologise, I'm glad you did" I said, Percy grinned, "get some sleep now tho, I'll stay with you" Percy said, I crawled under the covers he did to, and despite our nakedness we both fell asleep in each other's arms tired after our erotic events.
Frank's POV:
Ugh I have he worse luck! My room's next to Annabeth's so like me and everyone else they have sex so I get the joy of hearing her have sex with Percy. I know I can't say much, having sex with Hazel loads but it's kinda uncomfortable hearing your fairness doing it, I heard there bed squeaking "FUCK PERCY FATER DAMMIT!!" I heard Annabeth scream. I groaned and sat up in bed, putting down my pen and parchment I was trying to remember how to write the Chinese symbol for Zhang, I haven't written in Chinese in ages, but I just couldn't remember. I walked into the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror and turned the cold tap, I looked red so I splashed cold water on my face yo calm myself down. Hazel crept into my mind again, it's been a couple of days since our last sex, it's good having sex to her. I realised I had woken up mini Frank thinking about the fun evening, I took my shirt off to reveal a had chest pull of a solid 8 pack and strong arms, I examined them in the mirror, I decided to do a few chin ups. I opened the door and grabbed the frame, I lifted myself up to the wooden frame and touched my chin against it, I lowered myself down again, then I went up, touching my chin against it and down again. "Hello deary" I head a voice say, "ahh!" I cried startled loosing my grip on the door, I fell flat on the floor, hitting my head, I lay on my back. I looked up Aphrodite learned at me, "sorry, didn't mean to scare you" she said, "ah!" I groaned getting up rubbing my head, "nice abs" she remarked, I realised I was still shirtless but couldn't be bothered to put my shirt on. "Hazel's guy" I said gruffly, "oh goodness! I wouldn't hit on a demigod!" She remarked in surprise laughing, I nodded, "it's sweet you would say that" Aphrodite said, "Lady Aphrodite, no rudeness intended but what are you doing here?" I asked, "I came here to tell you that the way you treat the lovely young girl Hazel warmed my heart so as a reward for being such a good player in the game of love I can grant you one wish of anything you want" Aphrodite said, I rubbed my chin, "anything..." I mused.
Hazel POV:
my room was next to Annabeth's same as Frank and Leo and the other side and right now all I could hear is Percy and
Annabeth screwing each other's brains out. I know I'm not one to talk with Frank but it's not very nice hearing your friends fucking. I decided to see Frank, take my mind off the horrible images racing through my mind, ugh I didn't want to think about it. I went and knocked on his door, there were strained noises, "come in!" He called, I hoped he wasn't jacking off this time... As I opened the door I saw him in the door to his bathroom, phew he wasn't! He was doing chin ups, "hey- ugh! Hazel" he said pulling himself up, "hey Frank" I said with a smile, "so what can I do for you?" He asked lifting himself up once more before letting himself drop. "I wanted to see you" I said, "and you wanted to distract yourself from Percy and Annabeth's loud moans?" He asked, "yeah that too" I laughed. "Well I'm afraid I smell a bit" he said grabbing a towel and rubbing his forehead and neck, "I don't really care" I shrugged walking to was him, he laughed and kissed me. "Love you" I said when after we kissed, "love you too!" He said rubbing his sweaty stomach and arms, "so what your plans for the day?" I asked, "nothing but love you" he said with a smile, I sighed and rolled my eyes but I knew a blush had crept across my cheeks, "so corny, Zhang" I muttered, "why wouldn't I be with a young lady like you, Miss Levesque?" He asked, I squinted my eyes playfully, he laughed. "You smell" I joked, "shut up" he said with a smile before kissing me again, we walked over to his bed and kissed there too, he licked my lip for acceptance and I let him in then our tongues tangled in a intense fight, my hands running through Frank's hair his on m hips pulling me close, it turned into a full makeout when he started removing my shirt, I coughed, "sorry, you do need a shower though" I said with a laugh, "care to join me then?" He asked quickly licking his lips, I raised my eyebrows, a blush crept on my face, "sure" I said with a smirk. He kissed me before picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom, he put me down gently as he turned the shower on, once the water turned on again he faced me. "Let me undress you miss Levesque" he said with an excited look in his eyes, I laughed slightly but didn't object. He lifted my shirt over my head carefully, I was now in my bra and jeans, he smirked and examined my toned torso, "you're so fit" he said, I laughed in anticipation, "pair made in heaven then aren't we?" I said cheekily, Frank kissed me again before taking off my bra, I sucked in my breath as my nipples went hard form the unexpected coldness, goosebumps spread across my body but I knew in a minute .frank would keep me warm... Frank's eyes widened seeing my breasts, we've always been kissing when he's undressed me, he's never had a chance to properly see them, he whistled and a familiar lump formed in his pants, "excited?" I smirked as I said this, Frank nodded his eyes still on my chest, he hesitated before beginning to undo my leather belt on my faded jeans, he undid them and walked them down so I stepped out them, he then removed my underwear so I was completely bare, "you're beautiful" he said admiring my body, I felt slightly self concours, standing here naked in front of Frank wearing nothing but my brownish skin, "my turn" I said looking at his jeans, "be my guest" he said holding his arms out in invitation, I unbuckled his belt too and slid down his jeans to reveal muscular legs too, his boxers had a definite lump, I removed them and mini Frank sprung out waiting for me. "Shall we shower?" I asked, "you yell me" Frank said before I attacked his lips, I kissed him hard and let my tongue wonder his mouth, his hands felt my body's curves and waves, I rested my hands on his shoulders, he opened the shower door and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me in, his hands below my waist for support, he lent against the wall as we kissed, he positioned himself, I lifted my leg and then he fucked me hard, all the bathrooms were supposedly soundproof though, "FUCK" I hissed, he fucked me hard again, "Frank!!!" I screamed as he sped up, "ahh Haze, shit" he groaned, he turned around so I was against the wall and he fucked me hard, my foot fell asleep but I didn't care, "ahh shit FASTER" I begged when he kept going deeper, he thrust in harder too and we went on for ages, he got tired so flipped me around. He fucked me anal style in the ass, I moaned loud, my breathing heavy, "OHHH" he groaned as I moved my butt every time he thrust in, he screwed me over several times, since it was early we. Could go on for ages' our skin had turned wrinkly firm the shower but we didn't care as we fucked against the wall, we kept going until we were knackered, then we washed off our juice and sweat and fell asleep naked in his bed.