Prologue

Down & Dirty Club Grand Opening, New York City.

New Love from Silk City ft. Ellie Goulding is playing out loud with some remix in the club. A woman in a beautiful daring blue short dress is sitting alone in the bar. It's a full backless dress showing her smooth skin, but the front is fully covered, hiding something from the world. She is wearing a high heels, the highest heels she has in her closet, and after 30 minutes of standing her feet scream for a break.

"Wow! Elsaaaa!"

She turns around and finds a pair of brown eyes. It's a masquerade party, so everyone is wearing a beautiful mask, including the woman who is standing in front of her. She blinks a few times. "Um.. I think you are wrong. I'm not Elsa," she says dumbly.

The woman laughs and takes off her mask. "It's me, Joey! You silly Amber!"

"Joey!" she squeals and hugs the woman. Joanna Webb, Joey, is her friend. Their bosses introduced them. She is working for one of the most influential man in the world, the owner of Gold Rich Management, Zac Goldreich, while Joey is working for Zac's brother, Jeff Goldreich. Since then they've become best friends.

"You look different!" Joey studies her from head to toe.

She laughs.

"Really, Amber. I never seen you in the dress like this, and you pull your hair in braided, like Elsa in Let It Go."

Amber rolls her eyes. "First, I will never wearing dress like this to the office. This is too revealing. Not appropriate at all, and GRM is too cold. I cannot focus on these clothes."

Joey laughs. "Of course, Ms. Prim and Proper."

Amber gives Joey a dry look. Joey is her best friend, and she often teases her about everything, especially Amber's love life. Joey orders a drink from the bar. It's free flow today, since it's the grand opening of the club. Down & Dirty is a club owned by Dean Goldreich, a Hollywood superstar, also Joey and Amber's bosses' brother. She and Joey got the invitation because Dean knows them well.

"What is that?" Joey eyeing Amber's drink.

"Spritzer."

Joey rolls her eyes. "Live a little, Amber."

"I am," Amber says defensively.

Joey chuckles and gives her drink to Amber. "Try this."

"What's that?"

"The house's speciality. Down and Dirty."

Amber looks at the beautiful glass suspiciously. "Am I going to faint after a gulp?"

"No," Joey says and takes a gulp. She moans in pleasure. "This is so good!"

"I doubt it," Amber mumbles.

Joey gives a glass in front of her mouth. "Just a sip won't kill you, Amber!"

Amber has no choice except to take a sip of the cocktail. Surprisingly, it's taste.. not bad. It has a hint of sweetness, even though the whole liquid is burning in her throat.

"I like your Elsa's braid hair."

"I didn't want to braid my hair, but Brianne insisted." Brianne is Amber's best friend since high school. She helped Amber with her look today since Brianne is more fashionable than Amber.

"That's good. Suits your look for today, though."

She smiles. "Thanks, Joey! You look great too!"

"Amber!" A woman in a sexy sequin navy dress comes and hugs her tightly.