Epilogue

It's my wedding day!! It feels so surreal. We're going to have the holy matrimony today and grand wedding reception next week.

Dad wanted to pay for the party, but I know he doesn't have much money. So I gave him false bills and paid half of the bills by myself, well more than half. He's not from New York so he doesn't know everything in here is expensive. Thank God I saved most of my money since I work in GRM. And I also have an account in there, so I can cover some of the expense myself.

Chase knows about this but as he promised he won't interfere. Later he told me that I took care of myself all this time, it sounds normal to his ear that I paid for the matrimony by myself. And for that I love him even more.

But for the grand wedding Chase foot the bill. I wasn't sure to let him pay, but I know I don't have THAT much money to pay. Margarethe Fox, herself, called me one day and vetoed the idea of me paying the reception because, she said I quoted, "There is no Chase's or yours. This wedding is as much as yours as Chase's. So it shouldn't bother you who pay for the bills, my dear." And the Fox really all out for everything. We will use the Fox vacation house for the wedding. Invitation already sent to all Fox's family and friends around the world.

"Amber, you ready?" Brianne comes in. She is my maid of honor.

I nod. I'm wearing a white dress from Anastasia Love Sterling. I wasn't planning to use hers for matrimonial dress. Lets be honest, I have some money but to spend thousands for dress, I don't think so. But she gave me a good deal, so both dresses for matrimony and for the grand reception are made by her. She will put trails and all for the reception and this one just simple long white dress, backless because Chase loves it.

Stasia grins at me. "You look perfect!"

"Thank you," I say to her and take my bouquet. I inhale deeply and walk outside my room. Dad already wait for me near the aisle. "Ready, Amber?"

I nod. I'm ready to walk to the love of my life. The  doors open. There he is. Chase in white tux looks deliciously handsome, smiling at me.

I smile back at him. My eyes locked only with him. Everything else goes black and white. A man who is my home, my shelter, my everything.

Dad asks Chase to take care of me and gives me to him. Chase leans and whispers in my ear. "You look perfect."

I feel my smile goes wider.

The priest starts the ceremony by saying a pray. But after the pray it should be us saying our vow, but he changes it.

"Ms. Lynch, there is someone we would like to introduce to you before we continue this ceremony."

I frown and look at Chase but he just smiles at me.

"Your soon-to-be husband prepared this for you."

"What are you doing?" I whisper to Chase.

Chase smiles and caresses my hand. "You told me once that you hoped Aldrich could witness this with you."

The mention of Aldrich's name still make me easily teary. And now I try so hard to hold my tears.

"You even put the empty chair for him." He gestures at the empty chair next to my Nani.

"What are you doing, Chase?" I whisper.

"You also told me that if you got another chance to have a sibling you would treasure it. I guess I found someone for you."

"What do you mean?" My voice hoarse.

"I found out who got Aldrich's heart. I invited him to cone here and witness our wedding today."