The ring

A/N: sooooooooooo.....ok so This is an older version, let's go with 25 they're all 25 years old. I'm making a few YouTube videos, ya let me tell ya, my Ex put some weird ass shit in my water and I started coughing up blood, like tf- crazy bitch.

Ochaco and Izuku Midoriya were the medias most famous married couple. Izuku had proposed to Ochaco the day he was announced number 1 hero of Japan. Ochaco accepting his proposal in tears. The 2 was so happy that day. Nothing could have ruin this moment. It was perfect. Izuku had Katsuki, Shoto, Tenya,Denki and Eijirou help him get ready for his wedding while Ochaco had Tuysu, Mina, Kyouka, Momo and Toru to help her get ready. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful time.

The "I do's" were made, the groom and bride went on their honeymoon. They partied, had a good time, had some couple disagreements but made up right after. It was perfect. Everything was just right. The wedding ring that was on their hands meant everything to Izuku, not only because it represents how much money he spent no them, because it represents the love he has for her. He went through hell and back for her love and finally had it. He was happy, he had everything. A beautiful wife, a hero career as the number 1 hero, his best friend who's always there for him. 

Izuku decided to buy Ochaco, his lovely wife a beautiful necklace to match her wedding ring. He had spend a lot of money on it but it was worth it, it's his wife. Spoil her with all the goods. Izuku put his key in the door and walked in. When he walked in he saw 2 pairs of shoes. One pair being his wife's and one pair being someone else's. Izuku just thought Ochaco had a friend over, it has been years since they last saw their class. Izuku took off his shoes and placed his things on the coffee table beside the couch. As Izuku walked closer to their bed room, he heard something. Some weird noises.

Izuku slowly open the door and what he saw, he wish he can unsee. It was his wife, with his friend Tenya. Izuku looked in disbelief. Ochaco quickly got up and looked over at Izuku in shock. "I-Izuku it's not what it looks like!" Ochaco said in a panic. "It looks like, your cheating on me....with Tenya." Izuku said trying his back to hold back the tears that threaten to fall. Ochaco walked up to Izuku. "I'm sorry, I fell out of love, I didn't know how to tell you." Ochaco said. Izuku looked at her hand to see she had taken her ring off. The ring that they promised to always keep on.

Izuku went over to Tenya and punched him in the face. Tenya knew this will happen and just sat there taking the hit. Izuku went over to his closet and packed his things. "I'm leaving for a week, hopefully that's enough time for you to pack all your stuff and leave." Izuku said. Ochaco was in a panic, she couldn't afford to leave Izuku, she didn't make as much pay as Izuku did and she will look horrible if the public heard that she cheating on the number 1 hero. "P-please, give me another chance! I'll never do it again!" Ochaco begged. Izuku was done packing his stuff. "Like you said, you fell out of love, cheaters don't get second chances." Izuku said. Izuku stormed out that house faster then anything.

Izuku had brought a hotel room to stay at for the time being. He didn't know what to do, he was the mixture of upset and pissed off at the moment. He wanted to trash the hotel room but cry in a bathtub. He decided to call the only person that was understand his situation. Tenya was his best friend but he couldn't call him, in fact he wouldn't even think about him without breaking a glass or 2. He decided to call Katsuki. Katsuki and Izuku were in good terms after graduation. Katsuki apologized for being a shitty friend and Izuku accepted it taking in the kind words from Katsuki.

Izuku dialed Katsuki's number, Katsuki answered on the 3rd ring. "Hello?" Katsuki asked into the phone. "Kacchan, you have a minute?" Izuku asked wanted to take consideration for Katsuki's schedule of being the number 2 hero. "Yeah it's my day off, what's going on nerd." Katsuki said. Even though Katsuki apologized and changed he still calls Izuku his little nicknames. "I just need someone to talk to right now, I caught Ochaco cheating on me with Tenya." Izuku started while tearing up. "I did everything for her and this is what I get." Izuku said while sounding like he was breaking down. Katsuki was shocked. He didn't take Ochaco to be the one to cheat but he also didn't take Izuku to be the one to find out the way he did.

Katsuki sighed. "Meet me at the bar tonight, we'll talk in person about this." Katsuki said. It good to get his mind off this with a few drinks. Katsuki had gotten ready, he has assume that Izuku wasn't at home so he didn't bother trying to pick him up. He went to a bar named "Lè Sakè". It's a bar for Heroes to go when they want a drink or 2 to take a break or drink through stress (which you shouldn't btw). Katsuki went in and waved to Shota who now worked their for a retired job. He had retired due to a major attack on his class after 3-A graduation. Let's say if it wasn't for number 1 and number 2 team work aka Izuku and Katsuki, Shota would be hospitalized right now facing death.

"Hey Shota-sensei" Katsuki said taking a seat at table for 2. "Hey Katsuki, something happened?" Shota asked. Katsuki didn't come to the bar often. The last time he can to the bar is when Katsuki figured out his mother had cancer whom died a month later. Katsuki was of course upset and grew a bit depressed after that but Izuku helped him recover. He had had a change in attitude ever since then, he was a lot nicer and calmer but a bit quiet at some times. "Izuku and I are going to have a long conversation, Ochaco cheated on him with Tenya and he caught them this morning." Katsuki said waiting for Izuku to come. Shota was shocked. He expected better from his former students and heroes of Japan.

A few minutes of talking Izuku finally came in. He saw Shota and waved at him. Shota nodded in response and set 2 cups of Sakè on the table for Katsuki and Izuku. Izuku bowed and sat in his seat. "Hey" Katsuki said wanted to get Izuku to talk. "Hi..." Izuku said in a sad tone. Katsuki sigh and took a sip. "I know what your thinking, you did nothing wrong, she didn't know your worth, that's her mistake not yours" Katsuki started. Izuku a sip of his drink. "You are amazing just the way you are Izuku, she's missing out." Katsuki finished. Izuku sighed. "I really thought she was the one." Izuku started as he took a huge gulp of his drink.

"I gave her all of me, I actually thought she loved me." Izuku said. Katsuki saw the heart broken tears coming from Izuku's eyes. "You have to let her go, I know it's hard but it isn't going to help if you just sulk over it all the damn time." Katsuki started. "She's her own person and you are your own person, ya can't control each other, only yourselves. I'm not get over her as fast as possible, I'm saying don't let this affect your future." Katsuki said. Izuku nodded. Before Izuku's mother passed away a few years ago, a few months after the wedding, Inko wanted to see if Ochaco was the one. On her death bed she shook her head no. Both Ochaco and Izuku thought it meant that nothing could break them apart but it really meant that it wasn't meant to be.

"Thanks Kacchan." Izuku said taking another sip. "I really needed that." Katsuki chuckled holding his glass to his face. "I'm glad your recovering slowly nerd, Auntie would be proud and so would mom." Katsuki said. Katsuki put his glass down as Izuku took a another big sip. Katsuki put was in a resting position on the table. When Izuku put down his glass, he did something he never expect Izuku to do. Izuku took off his ring, the ring that meant everything to him. He took it off. Katsuki was shocked at first but then he saw something, he saw a chance to gain Izuku's love. The make Inko's wish come true.  Izuku and Katsuki were bond to be together but Ochaco was in the way. Not anymore, not ever again.

AND BOOM
HELL YA
OK OK ONTO THE NEXT ONE
1531 words