Middle schooler? Really?

A/N: sorry my posting game is wayyyyy off. I had my phone fix and now I can see this way better now!!^^ give me ideas I'm running out. Remember I don't discriminate but take in mind this is a BakuDeku/DekuBaku One-shot story, Ok on to the chapter.

Izuku, a quirk less boy who was always bullied in middle school. Everyday it was complete torture. He couldn't go pass a locker without being shoved in it, he couldn't peacefully used the bathroom without being forced to do things like drink his own piss or literally step in shit. He couldn't even eat without food being thrown at him and the worst of all he couldn't even be in the shower rooms without someone touching him for fun. It was hell for Izuku. Ever since his Mother passed away he was always alone, he had to make money somehow so he does things...illegal things. "Got the files we asked for agent." Izuku's boss said. Izuku smirked at his boss. "I never get caught." He said handing his boss some files of some of the heroes. Though Izuku wasn't technically a Villain he was doing Villains work. Such as spying around, being uncover and sometimes but not always, he would clean up the scene. He gets paid quite a lot, most of his budget is to make him keep his mouth shut about their work another half was the fact that he does it.

Of course though he was getting paid a lot it wasn't enough for the rent or Izuku's needs. He had to get more jobs such as babysitting, dog walking, house cleaning, chaser and another illegal job, bartender, though it isn't really illegal but for his age it was. Izuku always wore a mask to both his illegal jobs so no cameras could caught him. This was all going good until one day. "HEY YOU!" Yelled out a hero. Izuku started to run. Despite him not having a quirk, he was well trained for situations like this. Izuku made a sharpe turn but, a car was in the way. Luckily he dodge the car by jumping backwards but he jumped right into the heroes grip. "I got you now you Villain scum!" The hero shouted. Izuku sighed. "I'm not a villain, I just work for them for money." Izuku said. The hero rolled his eyes. "Katsuki Bakugou, hero in training am I right?" Izuku said. Katsuki rolled his eyes again. "Yeah, you got it extra." Katsuki said. Katsuki took off Izuku's mask exposing Izuku's face. He saw that it was a little boy, with this innocent looking face but his eyes filled of sorrow. "The hell, you like you're in Middle school, why commit such a crime!"Katsuki yelled scaring Izuku a bit. "Like I said! I needed the money, I need to pay the bills! I live alone but now since you caught me I can't even get the money anymore! I already missed rent twice!"Izuku cried out. Katsuki felt bad.

Izuku was only a kid that was wronged by the world in so many different ways. Katsuki sighed. "You'll live with me in my house. I have 4 bed rooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen an Common area, and a backyard. Not too fancy but not too bad either, I live alone so you'll be fine." Katsuki said. Izuku was shock to why Katsuki offered this. "So, you're not going to turn me in?" Izuku asked curious of the situation. Katsuki shook his head. "Now let's go, we can talk more at my house." Katsuki said. Izuku nodded following Katsuki to his house. When they got to Katsuki house Katsuki made Izuku tea and sat them at the couch. "Tell me your story." Katsuki said. Izuku sighed. "It's been almost 5 years that my Mother passed away, she died from Cancer, I never knew my father and had no connections towards him so he was out of the option. I was in the system for an year in a half but then ran away, I came across the Villains groups and they hired me. I'm quirkless so it's easy to not be noticed as someone who will play a part in things that like especially since I'm only 15. Money is hard especially when you don't have any of it. People seem to underestimate me because of my lack of quirk but I have skill." Izuku said. Katsuki took a sip of his tea.

"What about school, doesn't your friends or something know or willing to help in anyway?" Katsuki asked. Izuku raised an eye brow. "School....I hate it, my lack of quirk makes me a target to all, teachers don't even look at me, all the girls pick of me by throwing food or shoving me in the lockers and the boys....they're the worst, I have no friends, and no one knows about my situation, because if they did, They would put me back in the system. I don't like it there, they're move of an auctioneer then anything." Izuku said. Katsuki was shocked, how bad does this kid have it?! Like give this kid a break! "But I got used to it, it's just how I live, wake up, breathe in hell, go to work, sleep, repeat. I have been doing it for about 3 in a half years now. It's part of my life." Izuku said taking a sip of his tea. Katsuki had to admit, it wasn't easy but the way Izuku makes it sound, it sounds like it's child's play, in all reality it was depressing.

Katsuki went up to Izuku and cuffed his cheeks. "Since you'll be moving in with me, you will quit all your illegal work in fact any work you have at all, and I'll be driving you to school, do I make myself clear." Katsuki said in a soft tone voice. Izuku blushed at the sudden contact. "Y-yes." Izuku said suffering from what you would call an gay panic. Katsuki then let go. "I'll set clothes for you in your new room, you can shower if you like, the bathroom is across the hall to your right." Katsuki said. Izuku nodded and walked away without a word. Katsuki chuckled. He hasn't known why he was being so nice to this boy, but whatever it was he didn't hate it, he almost caught himself blush at the way Izuku sipped his tea or the way he looked when he took off Izuku's mask. Izuku looked like an pure angel suffering hard trauma.

It's been a week since that happened, ever since then Izuku was no longer part of any illegal business and no one would dare to bully him at school in fear of facing Katsuki. Izuku even came up with a silly nickname for Katsuki "kacchan". Katsuki didn't admit it but he loved it. Katsuki would also train Izuku, he had potential of becoming a hero with his skill. Izuku and Katsuki figured out they both had feelings for each other but kept their relationship a secret at least until Izuku was 18 years old. It would look bad if a 18 year old and a 15 year old got together at least for the public. And that was their story.

AND BOOM DONE!
1232 word
Imma sleep now~
Don't worry next chapter will be fun~