Middle school Psycho

A/N: Ahhhh~~~ yes how we all love a Psycho wether it's the joker, Harley Quinn, Himiko Toga or~ Insane Izuku. Insane Izuku X bullied nerd Katsuki. LETSSSS GOOOOO!!! 😛 Quirkless Au btw. Dabi and Shoto isn't brothers here AISKKS DONT WORRY THEY ARENT SHIPPED TOGETHER HERE EITHER!!

Izuku hanging around his group of friends, talking about a lot of things, how they hate the jocks, how they can't stand the teacher pets, how they want to fuck the nerds. All wonderful things. Like seriously how the hell was the nerds hotter then the jocks. It's like glasses makes everyone hotter (A/N: except for me I'm an ugly rat). Unfortunately the nerd group was bullied by the bullies everyday. The bully group would always try to get with the populars aka Izuku group. It never works. At the end of the day the bullies just get yelled at by the populars for beating up the nerds like always. Izuku group was Himiko, Kyouka , Shoto and Denki. While Katsuki group was Tenya, Eijirou, Momo and Ochaco. The bully group was Touya (Dabi), Minoru,Fumikage, Mina and Hanta. While the jock group was Tenko (Tomura), Mezo, Mashirao and Tsuyu.

The populars were eating lunch. "Come on Denks it's the same thing over and over again with those fuckers." Kyouka said. Denki sighed. "I know, is it bad I want to stab them!" Denki shouted. "Nope! I thinking about actually doing it" Izuku smiled. They all knew Izuku has this side of him. The side that made him blood lust. "Just don't get caught Izuku." Shoto warned. Izuku chuckled. "Don't worry Shoto, I won't get caught." Izuku smiled. The populars went right back to talking until the bullies came. What a mood killer am I right? Izuku looked up at them. "What?" He said bluntly. "Aww don't be like that sweetheart, we only wanted to say hi to you." Touya said. Izuku rolled his eyes. "Leave me alone, god your so annoying." Izuku said. Touya grabbed Izuku harshly by the chin. "Have some respect." Touya said before kissing him. Izuku struggled to push him off. Touya broke the kiss "see that wasn't bad was it." Touya said. Izuku was shocked. "Meet me after school, just you." Izuku said. Touya smirked and walked away with the others. Izuku looked down. How fucking dare that piece of shit force Izuku into a kiss, Damn people don't know what not interested means?! Denki placed a hand on Izuku's shoulder. "Destroy him, he deserves it." Denki said. Izuku smiled, no not his warming usually cute smile, but his I'm going to fucking murder you smile.

Katsuki was talking with Eijirou. "Just confess, get your feelings over with." Eijirou said. Katsuki shook his head. "I'm going to get rejected in the hardest way! Not to mention the bully group is already up my ass the most." Katsuki said. Eijirou sighed and patted Katsuki back. "You gotta get it off your mind somehow, anyways it's your turn to lock up the classrooms for the night after school." Eijirou said. Katsuki sighed and held up a key. "I know, I got the key ready." Katsuki said. Eijirou got his things. "I'm off Katsuki, cya tomorrow." Eijirou said. Katsuki sighed and laid his head on his locker. "Cya I guess." Katsuki said while pouting. Eijirou sighed. "Cheer up, the little crush of yours will go away soon." Eijirou said. "But it's not little! I liked him ever since Grade school...but he was always way out of my led." Katsuki said looking down. Eijirou huffed. "Look, you will never know unless you try, it can always work out." Eijirou said. Katsuki nodded and Eijirou walked away.

The end of the day came by pretty fast. Touya was waiting in a empty classroom for Izuku. Izuku waved off his group as everyone was going home. Izuku sighed and walked to the classroom Touya had texted him to meet him in. Izuku went to the classroom and opened up the door. "Hey sweetheart." Touya said. Izuku huffed. "Stop calling me that, I don't like you and never will! Take the damn hint Touya! So will you stop trying to get with me!" Izuku shouted. That only made Touya smirk. "I'm denial I see~ that's nothing I can't fix. You need more time to realize I'm perfect for you." Touya said. "I'm not into bullies especially bullies that bully my actual crush!" Izuku said. Touya knew Izuku had a crush on Katsuki, that's why he's the huge target. "What does that low life nerd! Have that I don't! You do realize the only thing he's good. For is doing your homework and giving you the answers to the test!" Touya shouted. Katsuki was locking doors when he learned Touya yelled. He looked into the window to see Touya shouting at Izuku. "Your a fucked up person! I don't give a fuck about these stupid labels, if I gave you one it'll be biggest dunce!" Izuku yelled. Katsuki held in his laugher trying not to get caught.

Touya walked closer to Izuku. "You really do like disrespecting me." Touya said. "You really like pissing me off!" Izuku shouted. "How can you like that Katsuki Bakugou nerd! He's nothing compared to me!" Touya said. Katsuki couldn't believe it, his crush actually liked him. He didn't even know Izuku knew he existed. "First of all never call him a freak again, second of all he's everything a person could ever want." Izuku started. "He's kind, he's super smart and caring to his friends and not to mention handsome af." Izuku started. Touya notice something the mood in the air changed a bit. It was unstable and cold. Izuku took out a knife and smiled. "I always wonder how your blood looked, was it bright red or dark red, I wanna see it." Izuku said. Izuku then stabbed Touya repeatedly until he didn't move anymore. Katsuki was shocked. His crush, just killed someone and laughing about it as well. Katsuki couldn't help but smirk, he decided to keep it a secret and look after Izuku from a far until the time was right to confess. "So Izuku, my sweet sweet little Psycho~" Katsuki whispered under his breath

AND BOOM
1054 words
I should really sleep now but no!
ONTO THE NEXT ONE!