Chapter 1

"Alliena ? Where are you ?"

The guy walk into the bed room which Alliena forget to close. Tear falling to her cheek and both hand close her mouth tightly so she cant make any sound...

"Alliena? I wonder where did you hide?"

The guy said while smiling widely and walk toward the closet...Alliena could heard the guy foot steps is getting closer and closer...

"Found you ! Alliena ! "

the guy smile even wider , while Alliena face turn pale and she cant believe the guy found her easly then the guy drag Alliena to the near bed...

"Keisar ! Please ! Please ! Don't do this to me ! Please I beg you ! Keisar ! I'll do anything so please let me go...."

Alliena beg keisar to let her go but there no use because Keisar busy mesmerizing Alliena beautiful face. Alliena know what ever she said it would be helpless but she can't just stay quite...

"Alliena can you stop moving to much?!"

Keisar tighten his grip then he kiss Alliena forcefully...

[NO! NO! My first kiss... please someone help me get out from this hell!!!]

"Ahhh... Alliena  you  test so sweet... I never tried something sweet like this..."

Keisar said while taking off Alliena cloth...Alliena who was shock by Keisar action shake her head hardly to disagree...

"Aww~ Look at the sexy body that we have here  Alliena... You're parent did a really good job of making you and taking care of you ..."

Keisar lift his left eyebrows and smile proudly thinking he have give Alliena a sweet compliment... Keisar then kiss Alliena again while both of his hand explore Alliena breast...

"Ahhh- Keisar pleas-se st-ahhhhh !!!!!!"

Keisar hand then travel to Alliena wet mountain and put his two big finger inside her then Alliena moan Keisar name loudly...

[I must be crazy thinking this is so good but its feel weird inside me ]

"Liena... Liena... Ahhh that beautiful face make me hard so bad...Liena can I?"

(wow ! Author Yin here blushing with the word 'make me hard so bad' by her self)

Alliena nod her head faster without saying any word then Keisar take his big finger out of Alliena wet mountain then shove it into Alliena mouth...Alliena suck Keisar finger like she sucking a loli pop while keisar take out his friendly lightsaber...

[this is not even bad but why Keisar bit his lips? He make me feel hot even more-Ah]

Keisar push his friendly lightsaber inside her after he get his permision from Alliena but Keisar friendly lightsaber take time to go inside her...

"Ahhhh~"

both of them moan loudly then Keisar kiss Alliena while pushing his friendly lightsaber in and out inside her...Then both of them release their kiss to take a breath...

"Ah ah ah... Liena how was that ? Isn't it good ?"

Alliena nod her head without think and continue moaning...

"Good girl..."

Then Keisar and Alliena continue the hot and spicy night until they both tired

.

.

.

~THE NEXT DAY~

|Alliena POV|

[Alie !!! What have you done! having one night stand with your kidnapper (Keisar)?! Then feeling good with his little demon ?! Really ?]

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Alliena shout loudly while covering her face with the comfy pillow...after she done recalling some embarrassing things that she done with Keisar, she  have calm down a bit now then get of from the bed...

*tud*

"Auch !!! The hell ?! Down there hurt like hell...Keisar is sure a devil that can make my leg feel like jelly..."

[huhuhuhu my back is hurt so bad !]

Alliena sobbing while touching her aching back...then she heard a foot steps getting near to the room she in after that Keisar face reveal with small smile...Alliena mesmerize by Keisar smile without realizing Keisar already place her back on the bed....

"That must be hurt..."

"Huh?"

Keisar gently touch Alliena leg...Alliena can't believe her own ear or her eyes...

[Did Keisar just touch my leg ?! but gently ?! Wei why did you do that guilty face!!! Arghhh now I feel guilty... But why did I also feel guilty instead mad?]

"Liena wait here I'll get you medicine and don't go anywhere..."

After Keisar said that then he left...I look around the room then I saw a big picture and in the picture is non other than me myself...I want to get closer and the picture mesmerizing to me...Alliena stand up by the help of the small table beside the bed but...

"Sh!t"

*Tud*

Alliena slip by the blanket she put around her body then hit her on the floor...Alliena feel dizzy and her head are aching so bad...then her vision start to turn black and Alliena last word was...

"Curse you Keisa-r !!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Author Yin here! Just to let you know this is my first story and I might make to much mistake on my spelling and grammar so please let me know if the story is good and tell me if you are enjoying reading it.

While writing the first chapter I was actually feel on the weather and its hard for me to check my mistake twice or edit it. so I really really hope there no hate comment and it 100% my original story .

The story or the name actually did not relate to anyone back story or your name .