Chapter 5

In the middle of the dark room the dog was tied with a very tight rope both of his hand and leg while his mouth was taped...Meanwhile Keisar and Ted was enjoying their wine in front of the dog ..

"HmmP!!!"

The dog was struggling to escape but the rope was to tight so maybe he lose his energy while trying to loosen the rope? Then the dog look at Keisar and Ted madly (UwU daddy tied me instead of the dog!!!) 

"HmmP!!Hmmpp!!"

"Eh...Boss look like the dog is excited to play with the toy you brought..."

"Not yet Ted ...You should take the tape from his mouth..."

Ted go to the dog and take the tape from the dog mouth roughly (rawr daddy) 

"Who the fuck are you guys? Don't you know its a crime kidnapping people?"

"Aren't you the same ? Kidnapping Actress who was taking a break ?"

(Hohoho...don't get me wrong keisar did some research why Anastasia want the dog to die )

"W-what do you mean?"

"She want you to be a meat ..."

"W-Wa...Who?!"

Of course the dog have tear on his eyes  and he almost pee on his pants when he heard someone want him to be a meat...

"Boss should we tell him?"

"Just tell him Ted he wont even leave this place alive at the first place..."

Ted roll his eyes then wear gloves and take grater after that he slowly walk toward the dog ...

"Anastasia Noah ? The popular Actress in the century right now..."-Ted

"W-she would never do that to me !!! Anastasia is an  angel ..."

"Ted before you make him into a meat tell him to sign this paper "

Keisar throw the paper on the floor then continue drinking his wine...while Ted broke one of the dog's hands he ordered the other guards to pick up the paper that Keisar throw on the floor and forced the dog to sign the paper...

"Bye-bye"-Keisar smirk

Keisar said but he looks like a child who was being apart from his mother...After sometimes Keisar was feeling bored by watching the process (Dog body>Dog meat) he get up and went home where Alliena having a sweet dream ...

.

.

.

At keisar house

Alliena who was sleeping like a baby wasn't aware that Keisar was looking at her after he come from that place...

"Hurm..."

Alliena move her body a little because of the cold breeze...

"Liena...You should cover your self with some cozy blanket..."

(Ehhh...Sir what happen to your head ? She's clearly sleeping with a cozy blanket...You should say warm blanket !!)

Then Keisar walk out from Alliena room and went straight to his room which is in front  of Alliena room..

(He can just sleep beside his women but why?)

.

.

.

that all for now 

I didn't know that was short one I have ever write