Chapter 4

[Haiss... The wind is to cold tonight... There only have a bright moon to accompany me ...]

Anastasia look at the bright moon then smile sadly...

"How unlucky..."

Anastasia walk out from her car then she run as fast as she could to the beach...Anastasia paused to catch her breath  then Anastasia dropped her body on the Beach Coast...

"I know that I am not perfect but why blame me to be illegitimate daughter ? Its not like I want to..."

After saying that Anastasia didn't cry yet she keep watching the bright sky lighten by the moon...

"It's getting late but I don't want to get back yet..."

Anastasia force herself to get up but suddenly saw a big shadow behind her then she fainted...

.

.

.

Anastasia open her eyes and look around the place but it was to dark to see...Then a man walking toward her with a big smile like he have catch a wild bear...

"Anastasia ...Hehehe...She finally on my hand..."

Anastasia just keeping her mouth shut without while looking at the psychopath brainless ugly obsess fan touching her leg gently...DISGUSTING snake wrap around her leg...

"Anastasia tell me is there anyone have touch you like I do?"

"No...But if you like it I can at least let you taste my leg?"

The dog eye brighten then he untied the rope on Anastasia leg but before he could touch more Anastasia kick the dog jaw really hard...

"Urgh"

"Eat that dirty bitch! Do you think you can touch me as you like?"

Anastasia kick the dog face until  one of his tooth went missing then Anastasia get out from the place without hurt but her hand still got tied up by rope so she have hard time to move her hand freely...

"Next time I should kill them instead of letting them follow me everywhere but thanks to him I feel refresh..."

After that  Anastasia walk to her condominium ...

(Awww Anastasia I am sorry but I can drive you home and I mean no harm baby)

.

.

.

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

Alliena who was just wake up from her sleep saw Keisar in front of her face then she freak out after she saw Keisar handsome face...

"Liena... Look like you really like to scream after seeing my face..."

"Boss as you can see she look like she just saw a handsome ghost ..."

Ted who was calmly walk toward Keisar show a  mischievous smile...

"Why are you here?"

"To see the beauty that you have been hiding from me"

"Tsk...Nonsense"

Alliena who doesn't know anything keep her mouth shut...When she meet the guy name Ted eye he wink at her like he have a eye problem...

"Sir do your eye hurt that much? You should go get some check up while you're still in the hospital"

Ted face went green