Chapter 3

Its was rainy day that day...Alliena remember it very clearly...

"Mama...Please don't cry...Alie will be good from now on..."-(Alliena 5years old)

Little Alliena  hug her mother leg tightly...

"Alie, mama knows Alie is a good kid... Now listen to mama, all Alie have to do is hide inside this closet...Okey?"

Mama who was hugging Little Alliena tightly crying like they both of them wont see each other forever anymore...Then Mama push Little Alliena into the closet and run to the first floor...Alie who was still 5 years old didn't know anything but cry silently until she fall asleep ...The next day Little Alliena get out from the closet and went to the first floor and  saw her Mama was lying on the floor and bath with red liquid and Little Alliena slowly walk toward her mama and touch her cold body...

"Mama? A-lie is he-re...Mama please open you-r e-yes...Ple-ase get up..the floor is dirty...mama..."

Little Alliena say slowly then her tear slowly fall on her cheek  while hugging her mother death body...

"Mama ...Don't leave Alie...Alie is behaving good right..."

Ahh...Yes... Little Alliena faint after crying so long...In her dream Alliena saw here mother sweet smile then turn into a monster face with blood all over the face ...  Alliena run and run until she fell into a deep hole where she saw everything herself from baby to adult then suddenly there were fire burning all the sweet and sour memory...

.

.

.

"Ahaha... What is that?!"

Alliena who was a wake from her long sleep crying while thinking the long and scary dream but but little did she know she can't even remember what the women call her...Keisar who just enter the room saw Alliena a wake and a tear on her eyes...

"Liena? "

Then Alliena turn her head where the voice come from and saw a handsome men  walking toward her while showing a scared, guilty, shock and even happy emotion on his face...Meanwhile Alliena stare at him and say..

"Who are you?"

Keisar frozen in his place and then walk to Alliena After few second of thinking...

"Keisar Davien . Your lover..."

"lover ? EHHHHHHHHHHH...."

Alliena blushing hardly then closer her face using her small hand...

"Alliena Noah...that's your name..."

Keisar say while touching Alliena soft cheek... 

[Alliena please keep acting like this ...Make me more crazy ... I didn't care if you forget the past... But I can make a great future for us ]

"Are you giving me a name now?"

Keisar  raised his eyebrows and smirked at Alliena's word...

"If I can I want your last name to be Davien too..."

"W-hat?!"

Alliena was embarrassed and make her face turn red...

|Knock|knock|knock|

"Come in"

Keisar from sweet to emotionless and Alliena who was blushing hardly keep a straight face...Then four eye doctor with nurse come into Alliena room to check on her...

"Mr.Davien why didn't you call me when the patients is a wake..."

Keisar look at the four eyes doctor sharply and Alliena notice the room temperature when down...