1

Kakyoin's pov

I woke up to the awful beeps of my alarm. My stomach curned thinking about my day ahead. I just moved to an even more trashy brokendown house, and have to go to a new school again. I sighed and stretched my legs trying to gather the strength to get out of bed.

Once I finally gathered the strength to get up I went to my mirror to fix my curl so it sat just right against my face. I brushed my teeth and straighten my green uniform. I really don't wanna go. I carefully walked down the stairs as to not wake up my mom.

My nose wrinkled at the stinging smell of alcohol I don't feel like breakfast anymore. I thought scanning the messy kitchen. I walked twords the door and slung my bookbag over my shoulder and slipped my shoes on. I breathed in deeply to prepare myself for today.

I slipped out the door and began my dreadful walk to school. As I walked I passed a huge tradinotal style japanese house with a big fence that had vines with purple flowers that danced around the fence.

Pretty I thought to myself and pulled out my camera to take a picture. Suddenly I felt the presence of a tall figure behind me. I looked up from my crouched position to a tall man with piercing aqua blue eyes and a straind of black hair that peaked out of his cap looking down at me. I stood up quickly
"Oh sorry is this your house I just wanted to take a picture of the flower"
I let out the best smile I could, I don't judge based on appearance but he looked kinda dangerous in a way. He studied me carefully which made my heart race. As we stood facing each other I could really feel the height difference. Suddenly the endless silence was broken by the man walking away and letting out a
"mm"
I quickly went on my way a little after him, so he wouldn't think I was following him.

The rest of the walk to school was pretty uneventful. I took out my camera to look at the picture of the flower At least I got a good photo I chuckled to myself.

I walked through the front gate of school. It's bigger than most of the schools I went to previous. It made my heart race thinking about it. I hung my head trying to navigate the school.

Class 2A class 2A I repeated to myself as I looked for a sign of it. I could hear the gossiping and giggling from the students at the school, that noise never ceases to terrify me.

The students all started disappearing one by one finding their class. I felt so lost looking around aimlessly. Luckily the vice principal recognized my struggling
"You new here"
"uh yeah"
he let out a hardy laugh "what class are you in"
"2A" I showed him my paper with the class number on it.
"Oh that's easy just that building over there" I followed his point to a brick building across campus
"Thank you sir" I bowed and said my thanks.
"No problem kiddo"

After waking around the building for which felt like hours I found the classroom 2A. I reached my hand out to open the door then stopped. What if this is the wrong room. my anxiety increased What if I get laughed at or even scolded for being late. My legs felt weak as my hands shook with anxiety. My thoughts were intruperted by a booming "Hey"

I turned around to see who it was. It was the tall man from earlier. I tried to respond "Oh um I- um" but it felt like the words got choked up in my throat
"This your class?" He said staring me down
I narrowed my eyes to the floor and nodded
"I think so"
"2A?"
I shook my head yes. He reached over me and opened the door, he held the door open and moved to the side  is he holding it for me?

I walked in keeping my eyes on the floor like it was the most interesting thing I've ever seen as I felt the eyes of the students slowly turn to me.
"Hello are you the new student" I heard my teacher say to me. I glanced up to see his face.
"Yes."
the teacher glanced at the paper in his hand
"Noriarki Kakyoin?"
I nodded my head
"Hope Jotaro didn't give you any trouble." He stared daggers into the tall teen next to me.
"Oh no he was..." I was intruperted by Jotaro bumping into me as he tried to move past which make me lose my balance for a second "...fine"
"You can sit anywhere Mr. Noriarki." I nodded as the teacher turned around to countine to write on the whiteboard.

At that moment I felt the millions of eyes on me as I looked for a chair. There were three empty desks I saw. Unfortunately the only accessible desk without making a scene was in front of Jotaro. I made my way over to the desk and sat down I hope he doesn't think I'm weird for this.

I lowered my head trying to hide my face with my palms as I felt the eyes on me and heard the dreadful whispering of the other students. Today is gonna be a long day.

Finally the bell rang for lunch. It was the only plesent sound I've heard all day. I rushed out of my seat dying to leave the awful class. I searched in my pockets for what little lunch money I had and bought a single strawberry milk. I searched around the lunchroom for a seat. I scoffed to myself for thinking I would find a seat where I was accepted. I walked up the stairs slowly to the roof maybe it'll be quiet up there.

I found a nice spot behind the shed and slowly sat down and began drinking my milk. As I sat sipping on my milk I started to smell something that made my face wrinkle smoke. I hate that smell it reminds me of my mom. I try to think of her as little as possible. I studied my half drunken strawberry  milk I'm not hungry anymore. I got up and when I turned the corner I saw him again Jotaro. We made eye contact. I noticed the cigarette sitting gently between his fingers. I bowed to acknowledge him and left as quickly as possible. Even leaving my milk. I really didn't wanna interact with him.

I felt the hole in my empty stomach grow bigger as I walked home. I finally reached my house and let myself gain hope of the rest that I so desperately needed. When I reached the door to open it I realized it was locked. of course it was. I knocked on the door I sat there for a moment waiting for someone to answer the door. Why would I think she would answer the door, she's probably passed out somewhere. Im the last thing on her mind.

I sighed and turned away from the house. I walked past the mansion again and I stopped to look at it. This must be where Jotaro lives. It suited him it was big and intimating, like him. I looked around for a place to sit while I waited for my mom to finally give enough of a shit to open the door. Luckily I found a bench across the street from the large house I was marveling at. I sat down at the bench and hung my head I'm tired.

I'm not sure how long I sat there I was lost in thought. I was snapped back the reality with the same deep "Hey" I heard earlier. I slowly looked up, Jotaro? He extended his hand with a creme bread sitting nicely in his palm. I looked back up at him confused. Does he want me to take it.
"Is that for me?"
he nodded "you didn't eat today right"
memories from lunch started to come back "oh um yeah thanks" I accepted the bread from him and he turned around then went home like nothing happened weird I thought to myself.

I checked my phone guess I had lost track of time, it had been about three hours. I sighed knowing my fate once I reached home. I began my walk home. It had gotten cold I shivered as I walked the taste of creme bread still in my mouth. I walked up to the door and knocked this time there was an answer
"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU"
I inhaled sharply at her tone of voice.
"school" I said softly
"WHAT"
"School" I answered a bit louder
"Are you fucking disrespecting me "
"no ma'am" My tone of voice got quieter once more
"WHAT WAS THAT"
"No ma'am" I wanted to leave so badly I was so tired and exhausted from my long day at school
"You dispectful pig!" she delivered a sharp slap across my face which made the whole left side of my face sting. I touched the stinging area not the worst she could've done. She finally moved away from the staircase giving me the signal to go to my room. Guess she felt nice today

She's the reason I'm late.  But I don't dare talk back god knows what'll happen if I did. My house stunk of drugs and alcohol. I lit some incense so at least my room will smell remotely nice. I hate it here. I thought letting a few tears escape my eyes. I curled up in a ball in my bed and shut my eyes tight knowing I'll have to live the same miserable day tommorow.

A/n
hey guys ♪ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ) I'm so excited for this story. This is my first time writing something like this hope you'll like it. Feel free to tell me if I'm doing anything wrong or the formattings weird or of there is any other mistakes♥╣[-_-]╠♥