4.5

Jotaro's pov

Kakyoin followed me into my room. I stared at my small bed both of us couldn't fit. I mean Kakyoin could just sleep on the floor. I looked back at him dragging his feet behind me. Or I could sleep on the floor. I walked in and set out a pillow and blanket on the floor for me to sleep on. I hate sleeping on the floor. I used to tell my mom I would rather die than sleep on the floor. But I was willing to take the floor over Kakyoin. I set the stuff down and made my decision to sleep on the floor. But when I turned back around I saw Kakyoin sitting on the floor happily looking through his camera.
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Oh um getting ready for bed?" He answered in a confused tone
"Your not sleeping on the floor." I hesitated a bit I mean this was my chance to get out of sleeping on the floor. But I decided I'd rather have me then Kakyoin.
"Oh then where..." he turned his head looking around my room. Is he looking for a place to sleep? I chuckled to myself
"You can have the bed."
"No I couldn't I already feel like I'm overstaying my welcome." One thing I noticed with Kakyoin is that he won't accept an offer first time you ask.
"Your not. It's fine I set that stuff down for me." I looked down at the pathetic single pillow and blanket on the floor and suddenly Kakyoin's offer became more and more appealing.
"No it's okay I think the floor more comfortable anyways." He said making it harder for me to stick to my decision. I sighed I really didn't wanna sleep on the floor but I couldn't give in.
"Kakyoin just get on the bed." I said trying to not miss my bed too much.
"Oh yeah sorry." He climbed up onto the bed and sat down obediently. I smiled and tried to get comfortable on the floor.

I looked over to see how Kakyoin was doing and he was happily playing with his camera. He had a cute little grin on his face that made me look over his shoulder. He was looking through pictures he had taken. I noticed that he always took that camera around with him. Honestly photography suited him. The pictures looked like they were taken by professionals too.
"Did you take those yourself?" I asked. He seemed a little surprised by the sudden comment but answered  anyways
"Um yeah."
"They're really good" I complimented him
"Thanks." I looked back his face to see his cheeks were redder than before and took note that he blushes when you compliment him. I felt a shift from Kakyoin when he slid over on the bed.
"You can come closer." he offered. I nodded I was afraid if I answered he'd hear the nervousness in my voice. I sat so close I could feel our knees touch. I mean he did say I could sit closer. He turned his camera towards me so I could see the pictures better.
"These are the  ducks at the pond." He said skipping through pictures of ducks
"Hmm you seem to have a lot of pictures of them." I said leaning closer. He giggled a little bit when I got closer. You could tell he was a little bit nervous. He seemed a little bit socially awkward so that's probably why. His smile when he giggled was so cute too. His pictures were so cute too, he had like twenty picture of the same duck.
"Yeah they're really cute." He answered. I didn't take my eyes off him. I was still thinking about just how cute he was.
"Yeah they are." I answered subconsciously talking more about Kakyoin than the ducks. Kakyoin turned and our eyes met. His eyes were so pretty too they were a deep amethyst. Our faces were so close too. His cheeks got even more red and he turned back to the camera to show me more pictures
"A-anyways here's the cat I saw." He said nervously trying to hide his blush.

Now that I really think about it I've never really thought about my sexuality. But looking back I never really had any interest in girls. To be honest I haven't even really thought about dating. To have someone close to you, going on dates with them, eating together spending time with them, cuddling. I again found my eyes focused on Kakyoin instead of the pictures. I would sometimes glance down to see the picture then watch him intently as he explained the photo. What made me even more confused is while I was thinking about these dating scenarios I imagined doing those things with Kakyoin. Why Kakyoin? I mean yeah he was cute and a nice kid, but why? The way he explained the pictures so passionately only made me feel this way more. But what was that feeling? I wanted to be closer I wanted to hear more about this subject that I don't understand. I've never felt like this before, so why all of the sudden I feel this way and about Kakyoin of all people. I was deep in thought when Kakyoin sleepily yawned. I looked at the time it was already so late and I hadn't even noticed, I've been so lost in thought.
"Tired?" I asked him
"Yeah I'm getting pretty sleepy." I chuckled to myself he was so cute with the little tears in his eyes from his yawn. I adjusted my position and sat upright
"Yeah we should probably get bed."
"Probably" Kakyoin giggled turning his camera off. I sat up and turned of the light then took my spot on the floor.