3

Kakyoin's pov

I woke up to the sounds of high heels clacking on my hardwood floor. I gently opened by eyes listening to the familiar sound move up and down the hallway, I focused my blurry vision on the multiple shadows moving past my room, hearing their whispers as they gossiped. I finally decided to get up and see what was going on once I heard the sounds move to the kitchen.
"Oh, Kakyoin" I heard my mom's friend call with a smile. I could tell by her eyes she definitely was not sober I looked over to my mom who wasn't either.
"Uh hi?" I said acknowledging the ladies in the kitchen who I've probably seen before but didn't care to know their names.
"Oh Kakyoin I'm leaving for a while don't worry about it and go to school." my mom said unlocking the door. Was she just not gonna tell me she was leaving? its fine not the first time it happened I've gotten used to her not being home for weeks at a time with not a word from her a least I got a warning this time
"Okay I will have a nice trip." I said with a customer service smile
"Have a good day at school Kakyoin!" my mom's friend said in a cheerful way. It was Saturday but whatever.
"I will thanks" I waved them out the door. My smile quickly disappeared as I looked around the kitchen We barely have any food

I put on some gray sweat pants that used to be my father's and a black shirt that had been left at my house, probably from the many men my mom would bring home. I walked out the door and felt a cold gust of wind on my exposed arms. I need warmer clothes I sighed as I walked down the stairs of my porch rubbing my arms to protect them from the cold. I took some pictures of the pond at the park and all the cute little ducks, and giggled watching them flap their wings. My feet were so numb from the cold I could barely walk, and my hands felt frozen holding onto my camera. I soon found myself in front of Jotaro's house admiring the beauty. I smirked as a moved the  camera up to my eye to take some pictures of the gorgeous purple flowers on the fence.
"You really like taking pictures of that."

I turned my view up to see Jotaro towering over me
"Ah! Uh I mean hey Jotaro, or um I mean sorry it's just that um you know the flowers and um the-"
Jotaro quickly cut off my endless rambling "Are you cold?"
I flinched a little "Oh um no it's fine" I said smiling getting back on feet and standing up. Jotaro looked at me sceptically, when he was quickly cut off by a stranger with tall silver hair.
"Hey Jotaro, your mom told me to tell you-" He stopped once he noticed me "And who might this cutie be?" He said jokingly nudging Jotaro.
"Fuck off" Jotaro said pushing the man off of him.
I smiled at him and stuck out my hand "Kakyoin Noriarki" He took my hand with a firm grip.
"Oh Mr. Kakyoin" He said with a thick french accent "Well you can call me Polnareff" I could tell Jotaro's annoyance he started rolling his eyes and turning his back to us. I quickly got the message I over stayed my welcome.
I let go of Polnareff's hand "Nice to meet you sir but I think I have to-"
"What's taking you so long?" I turned my attention to the deep voice speaking to us "Oh hello" The dark skinned man let out a charming smile as he greeted me.
"Avdol this is Kakyoin, Kakyoin this is Avdol." Polnareff eagerly introduced us. I stuck out my hand once more for a hand shake he took my hand with a firm but gentle grip.
"Nice to meet you." He nodded his head
"Nice to meet you too" I responded breaking eye contact.
"It's cold" He said eyeing my outfit "Wanna come in for some tea?" I looked over at Jotaro who was still refusing to look at us.
"Oh no it's okay." I said smiling, tea sounded so tempting right now my stomach grumbled thinking about it. But I didn't want to make Jotaro anymore uncomfortable
"I insist" Avdol said placing a hand on my shoulder
"Oh c'mon you have to" Polnareff begged "I haven't seen Jotaro hangout with anyone, and I've known him since he was this small." He lower his hand till it was only 2 inches off the floor.
"I was never that short." Jotaro barked back. I giggled at how offended Jotaro seemed by this.
"Well I'm sure one drink won't hurt." I said having Avdol lead me.
"That's the spirit!" Polnareff said placing a hand on my back. I chuckled then turned to face Jotaro who was still refusing to look at us.