(35) Closing Ceremony

"So... many things happened, and someone mangaed to took my sphere away and put it in a giant artifical machine." "To sum it up... pretty much, yes." A suit identical with the original "Slayer" Suit sit on the chair of the Captain's quarter onboard of Kirov Mk. 2.

"It" took a glance at the surrounding. "...They have taste, I'll give them that—" and switch his sight back to Lux, nervous from the sight of the talking suit tahat gave him an approving nod. "You make me proud kid, keep it up."

"Y-y-yes, SIR!" Lux jumped up from his seat and made an Argent D'Nurian salute to the suit, who is in possession of none other than William BJ Blackowicz III, alternatively named "Doom Slayer", "Scourage of Hell" and "Unchained Predator".

(Just don't come and refer to him as the whatever he's called in novel, just no; Doom Guy is ok tho)

"Welp," he rose from his seat. "you are up... now get down there! You deserve some R&R." And the Doom Slayer, with higher authority over the vessel, teleported Lux outside.

"I have to familiarize myself on wearing formal suits..." Lux switch his attention to the princess Lisha, who was giving a closing speech. "Today, I choose my exclusive knight— This man."

Hearing his cue, Lux prepare himself as he made his appearance beside Lisha to be known to all the attendants, causing commotion amongst those who are well-known to his identity, even went as far to refer him as "Criminal of the Old Empire".

"Just as everyone aware of, this man is none other than Lux Arcadia, former seventh Prince of the Old Arcadia Empire." Lux approach the voices from below with a straight face. He put his faith in Lisha, knowing her ability to overcome mere words. 

Lisha, seeing his straight face, made her resolve to the man next to him as well. "I met this man, spend time with him in the same place for a long time, the duration of such has earned his own trust and his acknowledged abilities, and earn the right to stand beside me, and serve me as my aide."

"I understand the origin of the commotion— The remant of the royalty of the Old Arcadia Empire that once imposed terror and brew fury among the populations. Currently the people in the palace also strongly object this decision of mine. However—"

Her voice raised against the opposition below. "The nation shall not be hands tied due to past and convention! We create mistakes and failures, be it by incident or not— The very same reason why we must put our gaze to the future. Let such be my resolve, and shall my knight, the man standing beside me, be the proof of such."

The commotion below lessened, as Lisha went to finish her speech. "I do not ask for your immediate approval of ths decision of mine, as I leave such to time itself— If you hold suspoius from myself and my knight, then you shall see for yourselves. Observe— and decide wheather my path is right or wrong— And let that be a personal request from an imexperiences princess like me!"

Claps and cheers can be heard echoed throughout the castle as the two hands linked together.

"That was an amazing speech, Lisha-sama." The two reside on the second floor, alone. They can hear the small talks amongst the people from above.

"I was nervous!" Lisha leaned herself against a pillar as Lux perch at the rails nearby, resting his hand over. "Ah, I failed to noticed it— but then again, that's why it's amazing, no? You managed to pull this off in a nervous state."

Two man soon entered his view: Larry "Solo Wing Dragon" Foulke, and Fugil Arcadia, his elder brother. Thought Lux wasn't pleasent in seeing him as some of bad blood going over them, the two man scowled at each other, indicating a bad history among the two. Larry raised his arm, gesturing to the exit of the venue, which Fugil nodded in agreement as they exit his point of view.

"S-speaking of which, Lux." Lux noticed the surrounding and smiled bitterly as Lisha was busy staring at the ground. "As both knight and lo-lovers, I find it crucial to deepen our bonds—" "As expected from my betrothed, that was an amazing performance."

A unexpected Krulucifer pulled Lisha from her ground as she finally realized the presence of her fellow schoolmates. "Ah yes, claiming the initiative." "No comment." Daisy and Willaim sit idlely while observing Lux's situation with great interest.

"As the leader of the Knight Squadron, I cannot help but feel proud towards my fellow teammate." ...And then Celes. 

"Lu-chan, sweating..." "Ah well, I think I am nervous too...?" Philuffy. Lux is not expecting her to understanding the situation as she truly does enjoy their time together and cherish them deeply.

"Ara, Aruji-sama. You must take care of yourself, excessive sweating may do harm in your body, you know." "I-I appreciate that, Yoru...-ka...?" "Now that I choose to stand by your side with my free will, please command me as you see fit. I am a female capable to a lot of things, you see~" She whispered the last sentence to Lux's ear with seductive voice, "Ah! Wa-wait, why are you here again?"

"Because— I have came to a conclusion myself that Aruji-sama is actually picturing his ideal empire, thus giving me reason to remain here and serve you as well."

"Ah, yes. One plus to Lukkuchi Girls." "He is beyond saving" The Triad are here as well. While Noct is there with Airi, the other two are at the scene just to see Lux suffer first-hand. "Yes. You are the worst." "Oh not the three of you-!"

"Nii-san! Please tone it down!" "As you can clearly see, Airi," Lux pleas to his little sister, "I am not the one to blame!"

"Alright, Lux..." An irriated grin formed on Lisha's face as she drew her sword onto the mentionel male. "If I kindly ask you to pick one out of all six of us, what would you do?"

Chaos ensured. "It should be me, right Lux-kun?" "Wha- but I also—" "Go for it, Celes!" "...hungry..." "Without further ado, Aruji-sama, about your future heir—" "No! Nii-san belongs to me!"

While someone just want to hop in for fun: "Aah, if so, please kindly count me in." "Yes."

In such dire situation, Lux has come with the best strategy. A certain secret technique that has been used by generations of a prestiged warrior family that has been fighting against a powerful night creature for centuries:

(A/N: I have no idea how many perple actually watch the entire stuff I wrote, but I hope you all have a good day, and just wait for my next book.)