96

JACE POV

I woke up to Kira's body shaking uncontrollably. I sat up quickly and held her in place, "Kira? Baby hey wake up. What's wrong?" It seemed to keep getting worse and worse. "Esme!" I yelled, "Esme I need your help!" I picked her up and proceeded to walk downstairs. We weren't having a replay of last time she lost control. No way. I set her on the couch as Esme ran down the stairs. 

"What? Whats happening?" she stuttered as she ran beside me. I shook my head and pointed to Kira, I didn't even know what to say. It's like I couldn't find the words. "What the hell?" she questioned, "I- I don't know what's happening. Hold her still, I'll be right back!" She turned around and took off down the stairs and into the basement. I slowly climbed on top of her, allowing some of my weight to fall on her. 

"She's like ice right now," I shook my head as Esme came back up, "here. Feel her hand." She did as I said and looked at me confused. 

"Here lets try this," she nodded, "watch out." I stood up and got off of her watching Esme pour another mixture down her throat. 

"Are you sure this is working?" I asked, "I mean what if it's a negative reaction to the other mix you gave her?" 

"It's not," she shook her head, "the detoxifier doesn't cause any side affects, it simply goes in and attacks the wolfsbane. That's it. It wouldn't cause this." 

"So what did you just put in her?" I questioned further, "what's it for?" 

"I'm hoping this wakes her up," she sighed, "it's a spiritual cleanser. I don't know much about it, Kira said to use it in an emergency. She said it's supposed to have a certain healing agency that she herself doesn't produce." 

"So that's stronger than her healing powers?" I asked, "so what if that doesn't work? What does that mean?" 

"I don't know," she sat down on the other couch, "We'd just have to make sure she's comfortable. We keep an eye on her. That's all we can do. She's alive, she's breathing... barely, but she is. Which is a good sign, it's better than no breathing." She was right... but it still didn't make me feel any better. By now the shaking had stopped but she was still ice cold. 

"Should I stay down here with her do you think?" I asked, "is it okay if I take her back up there?" She nodded her head and I slowly picked Kira back off the couch. She headed upstairs, going in with Justin and shutting the door. I walked back into our room, laying Kira back on the bed. "Please be okay," I covered her with the blanket and cuddled next to me, wrapping my arm around her. "I need you to be okay Kira," I whispered some more, "you can't die on me. Please." I know the chances of her actually dying is very slim, but there is a chance. There's always a chance. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THREE DAYS LATER

KIRA POV

Come on Kira, just fucking move. Come on! You know how to move your arms and legs, now move! The harder I fought the worse it made me feel. The shaking spell I went under earlier... it was weird. It's never happened to me before... I couldn't stop it. It felt like it was being forced to happen, like someone was controlling it. 

I was still laying in bed, I haven't moved since that incident. Jace laid me back here and here is where I've been since. I am ready to get up and move around, ready to leave this room. I could feel the sun shining brightly through the window, directly into my eyes. It must be around noon now... that's usually when the sun shines through. 

"Stop!" I heard sudden yelling from downstairs, "no! Stop!" It was Esme. "Get off of me!" she cried out, "Justin!" 

"Hey let her go!" Justin yelled from the stairs, "no! Stop!" I heard him run down the stairs as the front door slammed shut.