Chapter 3:

Sungyeol

I reached home, after all that drama that happened in school... As I stepped into my house dropping my bag on the sofa, and removing my shoes..
My dad came upto me and said " Sungyeol, I'm very worried about you, what happened to you son?? C'mon eat something and then I want to talk to you. "

" oh please don't bother me.. I already ate something from the shop nearby our house. "

" oh! What did you eat son? "

" oh, just some umm.. noodles "

" I starting to worry about you, you always eat noodles.. your mum's cooking delicious meals for you.."

" she's not my mum "

" go and get changed, I want to talk to you. Actually why  don't we go out for a walk "

" I'm not bothered to go out.. it's cold outside "

" then just get changed, I want to talk to you.. "

" k " I mumbled and went to my bedroom.. After I got changed, my dad and I went out for a walk..

" I told you it's cold outside..
Why are you taking me out here?? To freeze me to death??"

" sungyeol stop I'm your father..
I know what I'm doing"

" yeah whatever " I mumbled..
He stopped at a nearby park and we sat down on a bench... that stood far away from others..

" son, why are you so mean to your mum "

" told you, she isn't my mum and I'm ashamed to say that she's my mum....why did she ever come to my life?? " I said exploding with anger...
My dad  he slapped me when I said this...
" you don't understand the importance of a lady in your life " he said pissed.

 I touched the cheek where he slapped me and broke into tears.. I ran away... don't even know where I'm going.. my dad never slapped me... After that bastard came into my life.. everything changed.. I started losing my dad's love... I lost interest in everything...

After a while

I came Home late, I just couldn't digest all the drama... why does life have to suck, it's not even Monday today... it's Tuesday..
Oh whatever.... I jumped on my bed, covered my head with my blanket... " Fuck my life " I thought to myself... and after some time I fell asleep... deeply asleep.. 

A voice inside my head said " Everything's okay!! Sungyeol " .... STRANGE... AIN'T IT??

.

.

.

Note:

Hey everyone!! What's up??

Sorry for not updating for a while...

Anyways how was the new chapter...?????

Stay safe,

your fav. author.. 😁