Chapter 4:

Woohyun

I went home, took a shower and had a small snack... I was doing my homework... my teacher told me to write an essay on my life... SO BORING!!

I was writting it when I remembered about that girl, is she truly is one of a kind... I guarantee you that.
Just as I was sinking into my thoughts, my friend called me.
His name is karma...
I answered his call.. and our conversation went something like this:
" yo wassup? " I said
" hey! I  want to tell you something important! "
" uh.. okay then "
" woohyun, stay away from Aera, you know that her mum can expel you from school. "
" bruh, why don't you understand.. I'm just being nice Aera tho. Besides why would her mum or our principle expel me"
" because her mum is a bitch.. and also she doesn't like you being nice to Aera. Don't you know that Aera has a massive crush on you?? "
" don't you dare call any one's mum a bitch.. your a total asshole.. you don't know the importance of having a mum..
I don't like Aera .. whatever she's gonna do I'm not gonna like her anyways.."
He hung up on me as I said this.. was I wrong??
A voice inside me said " No not at all ".. those echoed through my mind...

The next day, I went to school as usual. Somehow Aera came to know about my conversation with Karma. I tried apologising to Karma but he wasn't paying any attention to me.

" Hey Karma!! I'm really sorry man.."

"I don't want to hear anything, please don't ruin my day. I was telling it for your own good. Listen to me if you want. "

" Look I told you I give no shit about Aera.. she can go die and I'll listen to you. Now can we be friends? " He nodded in reply.

During lunch, I was in the computing room doing my HW, when I realised no one was around... Strange!! usually there are boys playing basketball and girls filling up the toilet making cringey tiktoks and doing there makeups. All of a sudden, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back kind of scared and saw it was Karma. 

" Oi Karma, you scared the fucking shit out of me " Without even replying to me. He grabbed my hand and started running towards the top floor of our school. 

" Where the fuck are you taking me? "

" Can you just shut up for a minute at least ?" I didn't reply.... We finally reached there and I saw everyone crowded near the balcony. Teachers, Headteachers and students all looked at me and finally the headteacher spoke " There you are, you little brat... why did you break my daughter's heart?? I still don't see why she likes a complete loser like you. ?"

"I-I-I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about? Can someone explain?"

" See it for yourself " the headteacher said moving out my way. I saw Aera, she was standing on the balcony ready to jump and end it all..

" Aera what on earth are you doing? "

" Ending it all.. Woohyun. I hope you'll find a girl better than me." That made me cringe...

" No you're not.. Let's die together then" I said standing on the balcony holding her hand and looking down. I could hear everyone screaming and saying " NOOOOOO!!!!"

 I could hear everyone screaming and saying " NOOOOOO!!!!"

" READY!! 3 2 1" I said and pushed her back... but I fell down... I saw a car ahead of me.. I closed my eyes waiting to die.. my heart going insane.. I shut my eyes close and landed on something... It didn't feel hard.. It felt like a bone getting poked into my ribs. I slowy opened my eyes and saw... the most unexpected thing that could ever happen..

.

.

.
Notes:
Hey lovely people 😁
How are you all??
Was this chapter interesting enough??
Tell me if you have any suggestions.. don't forget to vote... I'll get really mad.😡😠
JK buckle up readers for an amazing ride through romance and hidden truths..

What do you think he saw???

Your fav. Author, ❤