# INTRODUCTION

A family lived in a small house in Japan, despite not having enough money the family was happy, the family was conformed by two brothers and their parents, the brothers being Hwang Jun - Ho and In - Ho; In - ho being the eldest brother helped his father by working with him in the fields, while Jun - ho helped his mother cook dishes for their small restaurant

One day the family received the news that they were going to have a baby, this made the two brothers very happy; However their parents did not seem entirely happy since lately the father's salary had dropped, and the mother had not been doing very well with her sales.

The parents decided to have her daughter but agreed that no matter how much they wanted to keep her they could not, so they made the decision that when their daughter was born they would leave her in front of a house that seemed worthy of caring for a baby.

And so happened a baby was born, a girl with porcelain skin, her long eyelashes caressed her cheeks gently, her lips red like a rose that had just blossomed, her eyes, a pair of eyes that her mother swore she could get lost in them , brown eyes, for many people brown eyes might seem common, but not for Bashira's mother, she thought her eyes were the most cheerful and sincere eyes she had ever seen; Bashira's mother did not want to let her daughter go, but she knew it was necessary, so with pain she gave her one last kiss on her forehead and left her with a note in front of a house, wishing that her daughter could have a better future.

And so the life of the family continued, the father won a job with a better salary, now he worked in a pharmacy, while the mother's restaurant became more famous and now it has more sales, with the money they had they decided to send the youngest son to school, the school was not the best so it was not too expensive, the youngest son always dreamed of being a policeman, and that's how it was Hwang Jun - Ho became a policeman, and the older brother always told his parents that he was second in command of a company in South Korea, that's why the older brother traveled too much; One day the older brother never returned to Japan, which seemed quite strange to the whole family since he always returned; The parents dedicated themselves to sending messages to the police, but the police never found him, so the younger brother decided to move to South Korea to work as a policeman and look for his brother.

One day the mother caught a virus and the younger brother traveled to Japan to visit her, her mother was not in a terminal state, but she was quite sick, that's why she made a wish to his son; She asked the youngest son that the day he found his older brother, to go and look for bashira too, since their parents wanted to meet her and know what is of her life now; The youngest brother promised and returned to South Korea more determined to find his siblings.

Meanwhile bashira lived in south korea, many people could say that her life was perfect since she lived in a family with money, a nice house, properties abroad, and a company; But for bashira that was not important she hated living there, her so-called "parents" treated her horrible, despite living in a house big enough to give bashira a room she lived in the basement of her house, she attended to the same school as her "sister" yuna, but she never fit in with anyone, her stepparents treated her badly simply because of not being Korean and they always reproach her for everything, making the excuse that they only stayed with her out of pity.

Bashira was determined to get out of that place and meet her real family and that was just what she was going to do, she just didn't know where to start.