# PROLOGUE

The morning light trickled over Bashira's skin, to rouse her sleepy form the deep rest she had found in the embrace of the one who curled her larger form around her.

Her eyes sleepily peered through their blur to find the ones of the person she loves the most, dulled with the dreary morning that dampened her hopes to welcome the day by bashiras side, instead the warm sun rays filled her with sleepiness and a desire to remain in Bashira's warmth.

But even in the warmth of the morning that covered the city, she was no less beautiful than the sun.

"Good morning, love." Saebyeok smiled lazily, her skin still glowing with the remnants of Bashira's love she had delved into beneath the moons beams.

Bashira chose a simple hum as her only response before Saebyeok pressed a soft kiss to her temple that trailed to her jaw and dared to venture to the sensitive skin of her neck.

"Have you had your fill yet?" Bashira chuckled at her hungry kisses that she peppered over her skin, her lack of response seeming as though Bashira's words fell upon deaf ears.

Tenderly, she pressed her smile to Bashira's, with such a care, it was if a flowers petals finding its home amidst the worn binding of ones most favorite book, to mark this moment between lovers to reminisce over in the darkest of days, to remember the shine of their love, and the warmth of her lips.

A low hum left her throat, to meet Bashira's ears and wordlessly confess just how she savored the saccharine gesture.

"I could kiss you a thousand times," her voice reverberated throughout her chest at last, and tingled the flesh where Bashira's lips met to travel to her toes.

She paused to take within her lungs a breath whilst her fingers intertwined with the ones from Bashira, just as their souls had done.

"And it would never be enough." she confessed, her chocolate eyes fixated upon Bashira's lips as if she yearned to answer their call.

A soft smile pulled at Bashira's features as her heart softened with every skipped beat before her fingers knotted into Saebyeok's short, dark hair to pull her into her once more.

Their lips moved together, mingling their bodies as their tongues tethered the other to sate their shared and endless of hunger for each other love.

"Perhaps we should just stay where we are?" she tempted, her nose nuzzled deep into Bashira's own as she exchanged Bashira's breaths.

The warmth of her embrace called to bashira louder than the cry of her responsibilities that would tear her from Saebyeok's arms until she nodded.

"We should."

With a grin, she pulled Bashira atop her chest to bring her body into her own, slotting together perfectly as if the universe had tailored their love exclusively for the other, to fill Bashira's day with Saebyeok's kiss in place of your mundane chores.

Together, curled around the other beneath the heavy duvet, Bashira escaped to her haven that awaited in the sleepy morning.