Part 3/Belle

Finally I have my baby back. I can't believe this Idiot didn't close the gate. Someone will certainly lose their job today.

As I walk into the kitchen, I see my father working on something at the dinner table.

"Hey dad." I say, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey princess, where were you?" my dad ask.

"One of your employees left the gate open and Sky ran away."

My father opens his mouth to say something but I interrupt him. "It's alright, someone found her and let me know. I was just picking her up, she's absolutely fine."

"Well, if something would have happened to my granddaughter, someone would beg for their life now." he says.

"Dad." I laugh and slap his arm.

I started walking out off the kitchen before I nearly bump into Liam, he's one of my father's employees and my best friend. Well, more like my big brother.

"Hey Anna." he says.

"Hi, what's up?" I say, smiling at him.

"Nothing. I have to give your father this and then I'm done for today." he says, holding up some documents.

"Well, then I don't want to stop you. See you." I say before walking up the stairs.

"See ya." he says as he starts walking to the kitchen. "Hey Anna?"

"Yes?" I look over my shoulder.

"Do you want to watch a movie later?" he ask.

"Yes of course. Just come to my room." I smile

30 minutes later

I change into a pair of joggers and a hoodie before I wait for Liam to finish his work with my dad.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I shout.

The door opens revealing Liam as he walks in.

"Your dad is such a pain in my ass." he sighs,  falling dramatic on my bed.

I let out a giggle as I watch him.

"Don't laugh at me. You don't know what this feels like, you're his princess and can't understand anything but he's so annoying sometimes." he wince.

"Okay stop being a baby" I laugh, slapping his back. "What do you want to watch?"

"Thor Ragnarok." he says as he jumps up.

"Damn you and your Loki obsession." I laugh. "Okay make yourself comfortable. I will go get snacks."

2 hours later

"I don't understand how anyone can hate Loki? He's literally the best." Liam sighs.

"He's nice but nothing goes over Peter and Natasha." I say with a smile.

"Do you want to watch black widow too?"

"I wish but I have to go for a walk with Sky." I sigh before looking at him. "Do you want to go with me?"

"Sure I love spending time with my favorite girls." he says as he pets Skyla's head.

"Well then let's go." I say as I stand up.

"Come on Skyla we're going to the park."