Councilman???

It was 6:30 and Naru could be seen in the kitchen.

(What he was wearing)

He was making breakfast for everyone when he heard a noise from the stairs. He looked over and saw Hinata and Sakura.

Naru- Good morning 

Hinata and Sakura- Good morning

Sakura- your cooking smells amazing

Naru- hehe thank you

Hinata- do you need any help

Naru- Ooo help would be nice. Can you guys finish the french toast and making the apple and orange juices. I'm going on a quick coffee run.

Sakura- you have a place that sells just coffee?

Naru- yeah the some of the kids prefer the coffee flavours there plus I was gonna buy some food and drop off at the other compounds

Sakura- don't worry then, we'll finish here

Naru- thanks guys *he walks out*

Sakura- he's so considerate here and seems so stress free

Hinata- I know. It makes me feel so much worse. Was I the reason-? *her voice trails to a whisper at her last question*

Sakura goes up to her- Hinata it was your fault completely. He was just put into a situation where he wasn't the happiest. I know all you every wanted for Naruto was to be happy, it's the same with me and Sasuke, if it's not with us so be it. We just have to be happy for them and move on.

They went to finish breakfast.

ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴀʀᴜ

Naru was almost at the coffee shop with a list running through his head of what to buy.

When he got there. He walked in.

Cashier ???- Hokage- sama *he bowed* how may I help you today?

Naru- please don't bow Itsuki I've told you that before, but I do have quite a large list today, is that okay?