Conditions And New Goal

I must say that even though it has been four days in total since I got reborn and became a beast, I am still not used to my new race.

I'm still in the process of confusion and doubts. 

Sigh* 

'If I am to choose, I still want to become a human more than a beast!' Having this idea in my mind, I shook my head in regret and sighed. 'Unfortunately, I don't have my own choice!' I added. 

Although being a beast isn't that worst, however, I really can't just accept the changes that fast. Not to mention that I lived as a human in my former life for nineteen years, almost two decades. And I only became a beast four days ago. 

Sigh* 

I sighed and yet again. I turned my eyes and looked in a certain location, far, far away from me, with my hollow eyes.

Nevertheless, having this problem opened in my mind, I found a new goal that I could use as an inspiration for a better future.

'I have to gain more power as soon as possible, ' I said to myself. 

If I want to become a human, I have to get more powerful as soon as possible. 'It's also better if the system could give me some advice about it.' I suddenly remembered about the system. 'Maybe it really could help,' I added. 

In the stories that I had read when I was on the earth, there were books about the Mcs that were also reborn into beasts, where they at the end, transformed back into a human form. 

Just like Dragon into Human.

Snake into Human, etc.

Looking at the south, having the system in my mind, I asked, "System, do you know anyway that could help me regain my human form? Or create a human form for me? " I am a bit uncertain. I don't know if it has an idea, but of course, it's always worth a try. 

Fortunately, the system didn't disappoint me. 

[Responding to the Host: The Host can do the following to obtain his Human Form.  

*Kill a Human and use the corpse as the Host's vessel, just like the normal time when using the skill poses, yet this time, the target is not a beast, but human. (You cannot change the appearance)

*Find the Rare Elixir called ' Transformation White Grass ' , refine it into a high-level medicine then consume it through meditation. It would take a long time, though. (The host could create his own appearance)

*Level Up the Devouring Skill into the Second rank ' Supreme Devouring ' and use it to Devour wild Spirits of dead humans. After that, we can transform the Wild Spirit that Devoured into an energy that is needed to make a ' Supreme Body ' with exceptional physics with the system's help. (The host could create his appearance)... ]

"Haha" Looking at the info, a smile appeared on my face before I subconsciously laughed. I didn't expect that the system would be willing to help. Not to mention, for free: it didn't ask for money or payment in exchange for this good info.

After being happy for a few minutes, I turned my eyes to the screen and read the info, one by one. 

I have to study and think through it. 

Sigh*

I sighed not long after. Unfortunately, although they are great, I don't think all of them are useful.

For example, the first one is a troublesome way 

I took down the first offer.

The second one sounds better than the first one, however, the system also said that it would take a long time. If the system considers it as long, I can't comprehend how long it is. 

Not to mention, the system doesn't even consider decades as long. 

I took down the second offer.

Next is the third one. After analyzing the third offer, I realized that it is more suitable for me. 'However, money is needed.' I cringed. The system loves money too much. I thought it became friendly to say such info, but it turns out there is a catch. 

The money I am talking about is not the currency being used by humans, also not the power points, but a currency called energy points that the system newly announced.

'Another currency' I repeated in my mind. 

I want to complain about it, but after brainstorming for a while, I decided to shit up. If It means I could reach my goal, then, money is just a matter of time to me.

I now have about 2,000 points and I could use this to level up the skill the system wants me to level up. 

I don't know what is the use or what will change that would occur to the skill, but of course, I'll see it once I am done later. 

I just hope the system won't break the image I created of it in my mind because of mere money.

.

Afraid that the money I have is yet to be enough for the upgrading fee, I created a plan for how to solve the problem: from today, I will perform consecutive farming. 

Nevertheless, to know how much money I need to accumulate, I decided to ask about the system. "System, show me the system store! " I commanded. 

[Sorry for the inconvenience, my Dear Host, but it seems you forgot that the store is still not open.] Unfortunately, the system is an ass. 

Ah?! 

I felt the idiot system just poured cold water on my head, which woke me up from my fantasy.

'How the hell I even forgot about this one? ' I asked. Then looked away. 'This one. Another problem to solve.'

"Then what are the requirements for me to open the system shop? " I asked the system. 

Although I don't want to rely too much on the system, problems are making me feel like asking the system is the best solution.

Unfortunately, I am doomed to fail again because what the system said isn't what I want to hear.

[The system can't tell this to the Host, although the system cannot generate tasks anymore. However, those tasks or hidden requirements that already had set my the Dark God is still activated and the Host has to find out himself] 

This should be the second time I asked about the system that is answered differently.

But just like before, I once again gained useful info without it noticing that it is telling me something should be kept secret.