Chapter 14: Stop it!

As Natsuki helped pass the time by yelling at me for skipping breakfast I was secretly enjoying the moment because I was glad there wasn't an awkward atmosphere between us anymore, I guess she either forgot about it or doesn't want to bring it up anymore.

It was just a normal day at the club once again and frankly I wouldn't have it any other way. Sayori was off talking to Monika while Yuri peacefully sat at her desk and read her book along with a cup of tea to go with it and Natsuki...looked like she was going to claw my face off as we read some manga in our usual spot near the closet.

"I promise I won't damage the pages princess."

"Hey, is it wrong to be cautious?"

"Cautious?! You're looking for the term paranoid."

"That's because I care about my stuff, you're not afraid of anything because you're either thick skulled or careless."

I start staring up at the ceiling and begin counting.

"What the heck are you doing..?"

"I'm trying to list down the things wrong with me so I can add it to your own self made list."

"Wow you are a sad little man-"

" Claustrophobia, Possible PTSD, Mild depression, Stupidy and uhhhhh"

"Evan..."

"I think I'm insane too but I can't recall."

"Ok ok! Jeez you're making me feel terrible now!"

Natsuki slams the book shut and wraps her arms around it as I sigh and gently pet her head.

"I'm sorry princess. I just goof off with the topic alot, I go too far sometimes."

"That's not something you should be so proud of Evan." Monika, who was eavesdropping again stood infront of us as she had her arms crossed and tilted her head as to tell us to come to front of the class.

"Hey I'm just saying. I really don't care that much about it." I say as Natsuki and I get up and we head to the front.

"Still though...have you seen anyone about this." Natsuki commented as Sayori and Yuri seemed also chip in and listen.

"Oh yeah I did go to therapy for like a week or so but then I stopped for 3 months."

"What?! Why?"

"Cus I was gaming with the boooyyyyyssss!" I chuckle but the girls don't seem to relate to my humor.

"Come on guys. I'm fine..I literally say it every day."

I shrug as I lean against one of the front desks and look around at their faces that show nothing but concern which causes me to sigh.

"Yeah this is also why I choose to not talk. Okayyyyy, Moving on!"

"No Evan we just-"

"   Moving   .  On.  " I stare back at Monika who tried to reason through the situation but I really just wanted it to end.