🎸New Blood on the Street🏍

As Dee and Heavy walked out of their home to see their now of six months neighbor's daughter waiting in front of their house with a candy cigarette in between her lips leaning against her bike with B/n in one of the side cars. Over the weeks Dee, Heavy, B/n and Y/n had bonded especially when their families had a poker night with Y/n winning against Glam as well had the older man's love of music, Bikes and style with Victoria, she baked for Heavy and B/n after school after she'd beat up the boy's bullies. Hell, she even connected with Dee when it came to battle of strategies and intelligence.

(Your outfit today)

Y/n looked up over and Dee before tossing Heavy a helmet while the kid got into the other side car as she straddled her bike and pointed at the back seat for Dee

Dee: "Do I have to ride on the bitch seat?" He questioned sarcastically before he caught a cobalt metallic blue helmet and put it on.

Y/n: "Yes, I'm not letting you drive my baby." She said while putting on her own helmet and turned on the microphones between her and Dee. "Plus you are the perfect fit for the bitch seat, Dee." She said honestly as Dee climbed onto the back of the motorcycle and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Dee: "So, your basically saying I'm not a man to you?" He questioned as Y/n laughs slightly.

Y/n: "Basically, yeah. I've never seen girls running after you, Dee." She said seriously as she started up her bike and drove down the street towards school then carried on with the day before they headed back home.

Y/n parked her bike in her family's garage as Heavy and B/n went over to Glam's & Victoria's home to do their homework while Dee followed after Y/n to her bedroom to just relax. Once in Y/n's bedroom, Dee took off his jacket and set it onto the back door coat alongside Y/n's leather jacket before sitting down on the girl's bed.

 Once in Y/n's bedroom, Dee took off his jacket and set it onto the back door coat alongside Y/n's leather jacket before sitting down on the girl's bed

Y/n: "What's up with you, Dee? You've been acting off all day

Y/n: "What's up with you, Dee? You've been acting off all day." She said seriously as she bent down looking through her dresser and took out her lazy black silk shorts then stripped off her jeans, not really caring that Dee was in her room as she showed off her blood red thong before pulling on her lazy shorts.

Dee: He pretended to not look at Y/n while actually looking up and down her s/c body. "I'm acting as I've always have, Y/n." He said seriously before he leaned against the pillows til his eyes widened slightly as Y/n took off her matching strapless red bra from her Jack Daniel's tank top.

Y/n: "Yeah right." She said seriously as she tossed her bra into her dirty clothes bin before walking over towards her bed and lied down beside Dee. "Your lying to me, Dee." She said as she moved til she was hovering over Dee. "Talk to me, Dee or are you really are the bitch seat." She said seriously glaring at him.

Dee sighs softly as his eyebrows frowned before he looked directly at Y/n's intense e/c eyes with his own blue eyes. He took quick glances at Y/n's body then lips til he grabbed onto her shoulders to switch their positions since Y/n was caught off guard by Dee's physical approach.

Dee: "I'm no biker's bitch, Y/n. How about I show you that I'm a man, Metal Angel?~" He teased with a growl at the end of his words making Y/n's s/c cheeks flush at his sudden actions.

Y/n: "D-Dee, What the fuck?" She said hesitating looking away til Dee moved her chin back up and his lips pressed against her own. Her e/c eyes widened drastically as she lifted up her right hand into a fist about to punch Dee in the face but she slowly moved her hand into Dee's thick blonde hair tightly grabbing onto his hair tie, kissing him back roughly.

The two began fighting for dominance with rough and deep kisses til Dee bit onto Y/n's bottom lip making her gasp thus letting Dee sneak his tongue into Y/n's month making the two muscles do a passionate tango of a french kiss. Soon after five minutes, Dee leaned back looking down at Y/n as they both were panting heavily.

Dee: "Ha, Believe me now, Y/n?" He questioned seriously as Y/n glared up at him not angrily but a mix of rage and lust.

Y/n: "Yup, but your in trouble now." She said seriously before pushing Dee against her bed quickly as she straddled his waist easily. "Let's see if you can prove that your a man capable of more then teasing a woman?" She said seriously as she pulled at the bottom of Dee's shirt before he took it off showing off his upper body to her along with his hair tie. "Shit..." She said smiling before kissing his forehead. "Your beautiful, Dee." She said giggling til Dee pulled her down into another french kiss while taking off her own top.

You all can imagine what happened next and a spiced up filler to this ⬇️ next time