Chapter 1- One year

Peter turned into his driveway, smiling as he cut off the car. He grabbed his bag, climbing out and grabbing his house key before walking to the dear. He unlocked the door & walking haide, closing and locking the door behind him.

"I'm home!" He called out, setting his bag down. Morgan, his eight-year-old sister, bounded into to room. "Peter!" She cried excitedly, as she jumped into his arms. "Hey Morgs. Where's mom?" Peter said, smiling as his sister snuggled into his chest.

"Kitchen." Peter carried Morgan into the kitchen, smiling brighter when he saw his mom. "Hey mom, whatcha makin?" He asked as he set Morgan down. "The regular, mashed potatoes." Peter's smile dropped when he saw the fouth plate on the table. "Mom, did you forget again?" Pepper turned around, frowning. "Yeah, I did... She mumbled, carefully putting the extra plate away.

It's been a year since his father, Tony Stark, had saved the world. A whole year since his dad had died. And Pepper still forget sometimes.

AFTER DINNER (Peter's POV)

"Mom, I'll put Morgan in bed, the I'll come back & help clean up, okay?" Mom nodded, smiling, and I picked Morgan up, carrying her down the hall and up the stairs.

Once I made it to her room, I layed her down on the bed & turked her in, kissing her forehead. When I went to walk to the door, she grabbed my wrist.

"Yes Morgs?" I asked, turn as I turned back around. "I love you 3,000⁰" She said, smiling. My eyes filled with tears. I remembored when mom told me she told dad that, & also that he had said that in his recording, and leaned down, hugging her. "I love you too sis.. "I whispered.