Chapter 2- Follow Your Arrow

Peter grabbed the natural eyeshadow and began looking for one close to Morgan's skin color. He was helping Morgan get ready for her first day of high school. "Peter?" He looked up at her. "Yeah?" "What should I expect?" The brunette smiled.

"If you save yourself for marriage, you're a bore. If you don't save yourself for marriage, you're a horrible person. If you won't have a drink, then you're a prude, but they'll call you a drunk soon as you down the first one." Peter sang as he continued to get his sister ready.

"If you can't lose the weight, then you're just fat, but if you lose to much, then you're on crack. You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't, so you might as well do whatever you want.." He paused in his singing as finished the eyeshadow. He put the stuff away and turned back to Morgan. Pepper had walked in when he finished the first verse, and was now smiling as she leaned against the doorframe.

"So make lots of noise! Kiss lots of boys, or kiss lots of girls, if that's something you're into. When the straight and narrow gets a little straight, rollup the joint, or don't." He shrugged as he smiled. "Just follow your arrow wherever it points, yeah, follow your arrow wherever it points.."

Peter grabbed Morgan's hand and pulled her up as he stood up. "Just follow your heart Morgan. Don't let anyone tell you what to do for you. Unless it's school work." He pauses and gave her pointed look. She giggled. "You're an independent woman Morgs, and don't let anyone tell you different." "Thanks Pete.." Morgan said as she hugged him.

Pepper smiled, thinking about proud Tony would be. She was glad she had a son like Peter. She wished Tony could see what a strong young man he had become, but she knew he knew. She walked in and joined the hug, followed by May and Happy, who she hadn't noticed. Peter and Morgan smiled as they hugged their family. They all missed Tony, but, they would get through it. Together.

Just reuploading this to this book. I'm leaving it in the other one as well. But it goes with this book, so I gotta add it.