Long time, No See..

'*•

'*•.¸♡ "Long Time, No See.." ♡¸.•*'

- Kamisato Ayaka
( Male! Reader x Ayaka FanFic)

 -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-Info-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Name: Male!Y/N (Male Reader/You, reading this yes you)
Pronouns: He/Them
Vision: Pyro
Born in: Mondstadt
Lives in: Inazuma
Weapon/s: Sword
Elemental Skill: Flaming Petals | Male Y/N Throws Flaming Sakura petals that will deal pyro damage once the enemy gets hit/steps on one of them and the sword will be covered with flaming petals also dealing pyro damage once he uses his normal, charged, and plunging attacks. When his elemental skill is charged (when he long presses E just like in the game) He will have 3 swords on each side, a total of 6 total swords that are covered in flaming petals, and hits each enemy with each sword dealing more damage. Once the skill has ended, the flaming petals will slowly turn to dust and blow away.
Elemental Burst: Flower Of Flames | Male Y/N Spawns a big Sakura Flower on the surface that deals pyro damage when the enemy is inside the circle. Around the area, Raining flaming petals will also deal pyro damage to the enemy and will also give buffs to nearby members. Once the burst has ended, the flower will explode and deals immense pyro damage while the flaming petals will slowly turn to dust and blows away.
Short Description: Y/N is well-known in Inazuma, He's the "Kindest Helper" in Inazuma. Everyone respects him just like how he respects everyone. He is also Thoma's Little Brother which everyone didn't know but some people do but ever since when Male Y/n came to Inazuma with Thoma, He feels more comfortable in Mondstadt than Inazuma. Maybe because that's where he was born but who knows. Male Y/n helps Thoma sometimes in his duties as the housekeeper of the Kamisato Clan. When Ayaka saw Male Y/n with her two eyes, she fell in love and he also fell in love with Ayaka when he saw her with his two eyes. Will they cross the path of love? We'll see

Thoma is right outside of your grandparent's house waiting for you to get ready since it's his day off of taking care of Kamisato Clan's Eldest Daughter, Kamisato Ayaka

Thoma is right outside of your grandparent's house waiting for you to get ready since it's his day off of taking care of Kamisato Clan's Eldest Daughter, Kamisato Ayaka. "Lil Bro! What's taking you so long to get dressed?" Thoma shouted from outside. "Hold on, Thoma! I'm almost done just hold on. Damnit!" you shouted back at him. Thoma frowned and was starting to leave but you jumped off your room's window and landed safely. "Hey, Big Bro!" You smiled at Thoma and jumped on his back just like in the old days that Thoma used to give you piggyback rides when you were younger. "Seriously, Y/N? It's not the time for this?" Thoma gets a little bit annoyed but he smiled anyway since he sees you safe and sound. You grabbed his hair and pulled it lightly so Thoma won't feel pain. After that, you say "Yeehaw! Let's go, Big bro!" " Ow! Ow! My Head!! Y/N!" "Oh sorry, big brother" You pretended that you were about to cry but Thoma pats your head. "Sorry, Y/N... It's just that my head hurts recently and your just making it worst by pulling my hair. " Your face transformed to a smile and you also apologized to Thoma. Suddenly, Your Brain made you realize that you ordered something and it needs to be picked up today. "Oh shoot! I forgot this was the day... Hey Brother, Can we go to the International Trade Association in Ritou? I have something to pick up there.." You worryingly asked. "Did you order something this time?" His facial expression changes to an annoyed expression and was about to put Y/N down. "No, no Big Bro, I was ordering something from mondstadt." "What did you order from mondstadt?" "Uhm, some ingredients for grandma's cooking, some Dandelion Wine for grandpa, and some food that is from mondstadt." Thoma sighs "Ok fine, let's go there but be sure that's all we have to do when we're at ritou, I have to show you some stuff later on" You nod and You and Thoma are now heading to Ritou. 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Ritou ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

You and Thoma have arrived at Ritou and now heading to the International Trade Association and Thoma dropped you and you landed on the ground safely. You see your friend that is part of the International Trade Association and on his hands, he has the orders you ordered from mondstadt. "Hey, Mate! Here are your orders, Just sign these and you can gladly take them!" You signed the papers and gladly grab the items that you ordered and gave the papers back to your friend, Kuyomi. "Thanks, man! I'll gladly get going now, stay safe and good luck!" You happily said while as for Thoma, Well he doesn't look happy... "Brother..  Why would you order that in the first place?!?" "It's because, Big bro, Grandma wanted to make you something special when you visit Grandpa's house again, idiot." "Ohh, Sorry I didn't know.. Anyway let's go to the Komore Tea House, I have a special meal for you there, little bro!" As soon as you heard Thoma say 'Special Meal', You started to just around and smile just like a little child. "Oh my god!! Special Meal?!?!" "Yes, Y/n, For being a great little brother and also doing a great job taking care of grandpa and grandma." You grabbed Thoma's arm and starting to pull him slowly. "I'm so excited!! Let's go! Right now!" Thoma gets your hand off his arm. "But before we go there, let's go meet some special guests who would like to eat with you and have fun!" Thoma piggyback rides you and he runs to Hanamizaka with you on his back as you worryingly smile.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Hanamizaka ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

You and Thoma are now at Hanamizaka. Thoma puts you down since his shoulders are starting to hurt. As you two walk by, A girl with a Pyro Vision and Blonde Hair and A Young Woman that has an Anemo Vision saw you and Thoma walk by the Nagonohara Fireworks Shop. "Oh My God! Y/n!! It's so nice to see you today, it's been a long time since we talked to each other isn't it?" Yoimiya, Daughter of Naganohara Ryuunosuke and the current Owner of Naganohara Fireworks, came over to you and hugged you from behind.  "Oh, my god! Yoimiya!! It's so nice to meet you again!" You smiled at Yoimiya. The young woman is a bit mad since you guys didn't notice her, she stomped on your foot and you felt the pain. "Ow! Owie!" "That's what you get for not looking down.." Sayu, A ninja from Shuumatsuban and is struggling with growing tall, Hugged your leg. "Hi again, Y/n.. it's nice to see you after a long time.." "Oh, Sayu.." You pat her head. "Sorry for not noticing you earlier" You apologized Sayu and Sayu accepted your apology and she smiled. Yoimiya let's go of you and goes over to Thoma and asked. "Hey Thoma, uhm should we go and meet Ayaka at the Komore Tea House?" Thoma covers Yoimiya's mouth immediately. "Shh, Don't say that out loud... Y/n might hear you.." Thoma said quietly. While they talk to each other, Your Tummy grumbles and so as Sayu's. "Hey, big bro! I'm hungry" "Me too.." You and Sayu rubbed your tummies and look so ravenous. "Alright, Let's Go to the Komore Tea House now." Thoma said with glee while for Yoimiya, She started running first. "Whoever's first at the Komore Tea House, gets a hug and free treats by me!!" You and Thoma ran and ran while Sayu is using her elemental skill to run faster or should I say roll faster.

 "Whoever's first at the Komore Tea House, gets a hug and free treats by me!!" You and Thoma ran and ran while Sayu is using her elemental skill to run faster or should I say roll faster

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Komore Tea House ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

You and Thoma went inside the Komore Tea House panting while Sayu is calm. "Now we're inside here, what to do now, Thoma?" "Follow me" Thoma leads you three to the table with the whole meal ready but You and Sayu Didn't know that Kamisato Ayaka would be here. "Oh hey, Thoma and-... Y/n.. I-I Didn't know that you would be here I-" Ayaka covers her tomato face with her fan and whispers to Thoma "Why didn't you told me that your brother would be here, Thoma.." "I did say that it was a surprise, Didn't I?" "What's going on with your mind, Thoma.." "Sorry M'lady, It's my surprise for you." You and the other three sit down with Thoma. You sit right beside Ayaka since Yoimiya is sitting beside Thoma and Sayu sits beside Yoimiya. You all talked and ate the special meal and had a fun time. "Hey, Y/n, Uhm Can you follow me for a second?.." Ayaka says bashfully to you. "Uhm sure M'lady." You followed Ayaka.
(Part 1 is done!! Hope yall did like it I'm working on part 2 <3)