A Date?

You wake up and took a quick bath, eat, and said goodbye to your grandparents

Along the way, You helped people including Yoimiya, Sayu, Captain Beidou, General Gorou, And Her Excellency, Sangonomiya Kokomi.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Hours later, It's now almost evening⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

After all the tasks you've done, You were about to eat at Kiminami Restaurant but until you saw her.
Kamisato Ayaka waved at you and you waved back. She sits down beside you and orders her food. "Oh! M'lady, it's nice to see you this delightful... uhm.. evening?.." "It's nice to meet you, Y/n" Ayaka giggled then smiled at you and you smiled back. You ordered your favorite food and Ayaka did the same.
You and Ayaka had a nice talk together while eating your favorite dishes together. You both laughed, smiled, and had lots of fun!
You had to leave since you finished everything but Ayaka stopped you and shyly said "Hey, Y/n, uhm can I ask you something?.." You nod your head "Sure, Go ahead M'lady" She holds your hand and asked, "Uhm, Can we go some places together this evening?.." You were shocked and blushed so hard that you even look like a fresh-picked tomato. Ayaka realized how flustered you are and immediately apologized to you. "M'lady, there's no need to say sorry" you got worried.
After a couple of minutes, You and Ayaka calmed down and Ayaka starts to walk and you followed.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Thoma's POV⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Hey, Thoma, Where is your little bro? Doesn't he always visit us this hour?" Yoimiya asked while you were carrying boxes of Yoimiya's materials for her Fireworks Shop. "I don't even know, maybe he's back home" You assumed but then Yoimiya suddenly pulls your hand and leads you to the back of the shop. "Thoma, You couldn't believe what I just saw right now." Yoimiya shockingly said as you just stand there, really confused. "What do you mean, Yoimiya?" You confusingly asked her. "I. saw. Ayaka. and. your. LITTLE BRO. holding HANDS." Yoimiya is shocked but excited at the same time seeing them hold hands for the first time in public. Normally, Your little bro and Ayaka hold each other's hands sometimes when it comes to his duties but it's his break. You suddenly got excited and grab your Kamera and take a pic of them holding hands and an idea came up to your mind. "Yoimiya, let's follow them and take pictures" Your evil smirk shows and Yoimiya agreed to your plan. You both have been following them for a couple of hours and taking lots and lots of pictures of them both looking like a couple. You two's evil smirks have been shown for the whole time. You two had a fun time following Ayaka and Y/n like little stalkers.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Y/n's POV ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

You two are at Chinju Forest again, sitting down on the lovely grass, listening to the rivers flow, and looking at the beautiful stars and the moon. You both talked to each other about personal stuff and your daily duties. "Hey, Y/n, uhm can you try and tell me a story you know?" Ayaka asked while you think about some stories that you've read before. You came up with a story that your grandparents once told you and Thoma when you guys were still kids. "Uhm, how about a story that my Grandparents used to tell me and Thoma when it's our bedtime, is that ok?" Ayaka nodded and you started to tell her the story.
As you tell Ayaka your story, you didn't realize that Ayaka slept at your shoulder already until you ended your storytelling. You smiled and laid your head on top of hers and sleep.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ At a Tree near the "couple" ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
Yoimiya and Thoma are just there taking lots of pictures of you two sleeping together. "Thoma, are we gonna keep this as a secret for now?" Yoimiya asked "Yeah we should, or else Y/n might kill us" Thoma nervously told Yoimiya as you both continue to take pics of them.

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

FINALLY, I'M DONE WITH PART 3!! I hope you guys enjoyed it and yea!! :D I'm busy with stuff right now so I hope you understand :>