Kamisato's Bond

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Chinju Forest ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Ayaka leads you to Chinju Forest 

"Uhm M'lady, I have a question." "Go ahead Y/n, Ask away." "Why did you lead me here, Is there something that you want to talk about with me?" "I want to show you something, Please watch me, Y/n." "I will always follow your words, M'lady. I will watch you." Ayaka started to dance and you were so amazed and blushed at the same time. After Ayaka's dance, You were almost about to faint but prevented it by splashing your face with water. "That was a wonderful performance, M'lady." "Thank you, Y/n" Ayaka blushed a little from your compliment. "I'm glad that you liked it." Ayaka goes to you and grabs your hand. "Wanna explore this place with me?" You were shocked a little but at the same time, you blushed. "Sure M'lady." You and Ayaka walked through Chinju Forest and talked to each other a bit while exploring. "This forest is so beautiful.. like you.." Ayaka blushed so hard that she has to cover her face with her fan. "M'lady? Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" "You said that this forest is so beautiful like.. me.." You suddenly bowed down repeatedly, apologizing to Ayaka. "I'm so sorry, M'lady!!" Ayaka forgives you and you calmed down but still blushing like a tomato. "Thanks for the compliment tho.." You're still blushing like a tomato and Ayaka giggled "Your cute when you're embarrassed, to be honest." You calmed down after what she said. "I- T-thank you M-M'lady.." You laid down on the grass while Ayaka sat down on the grass. "Look at the stars, M'lady. It's so beautiful" Ayaka laid down with you and looked at the stars. "You're right, It is beautiful!" Ayaka is connecting the stars while you admire the beauty of the stars.

After hours and hours of watching the stars in the sky with Ayaka, You stand up and helped Ayaka to get up

After hours and hours of watching the stars in the sky with Ayaka, You stand up and helped Ayaka to get up. "M'lady Let's get you back home, I'm sure my brother is waiting for you" You worryingly said as Ayaka agreed to you and followed you.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Kamisato Estate ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

You arrived in front of the Kamisato Estate and You see Thoma & Yoimiya at the Estate. "Hey, Lil bro! What took you so long?" "Hey Y/n, Seems like You and Ayaka talked, huh, How was the talk?" They both smirked at you and Ayaka. "You too, Stop thinking about it. Thoma, you can go to sleep, and Yoimiya, you should go back." "Yes, M'lady, Good night Lil bro!" "Good night, Big bro" Thoma is going to his room to sleep. "Well, I have to make some fireworks, see you guys next time!" "Bye Yoimiya!" Yoimiya waved goodbye to you and Ayaka. Now it's only you and Ayaka. "Well, Y/n, This is the time we part ways. Good night" "Good night, M'lady. Sweet dreams" Ayaka waved goodbye to you and enters her house to sleep. "It was a fun day today, I hope she knows that I like her someday.." You said as you walked home.

'•.¸♡ Ayaka's POV ♡¸.•'

You finished taking a bath and were getting ready to sleep. you laid down on your bed and sigh. "I hope he likes me.. He's pretty, amazing, clever & strong. I wish he knows how much I love him." You closed your eyes and sleep.

. °. • 。♡ 。• ** . •. ° 。☾. °. . ' , ••. ° . * .·. . ✧:. ·.. °. • 。♡ 。• ** . •. ° 。☾. °. . ' , ••. ° . * .·. . ✧:. ·.☾. °. .♡

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

You reached the end of chapter two!! I know it's short but I hoped you liked it!! <3