DarkSight PT. Two

As Darkstalker's eyes began to fog up, he could see all his mistakes more clearly, why had he killed Arctic? What was wrong with him, he gazed at the sky... He couldn't- he closed his eyes "im... im sorry Clearsight..." he gazed to his right where he saw a figure, Whiteout? She was here, she didn't say anything, he tried reading her mind for the thousandth? Maybe millionth time, but he couldn't see anything but colors "Whiteout?" He gazed at her, it was definitely her, her cool white scales seeming to gleam more than before "You're... blue" she said to him, and went to embrace him into a hug, Darkstalker was so used to protecting Whiteout from father he forgot how it felt to hug her "go... she wont be here for long" Whiteout said, though it actually somewhat made sense for what "what do you mean not for long?" He asked, wiping away a few tears, Whiteout didn't reply, only pointed to the sky, he tried to see in her mind, and suddenly a faint figure of a NightWing, with tons of sprawling colors zooming around appeared in her mind, he suddenly understood Whiteout... Clearsight was leaving, he didn't know where- but he had to catch up- now.
He suddenly spread his wings and shot into the air, following where he assumed Clearsight had went, it felt right.. he could already see visions of himself flying into Clearsight's arms, and spinning in the cool crisp air, then there was another, where Clearsight had pushed him away, he was still flying, his wings beating as fast as possible as he zoomed towards Clearsight, and suddenly he saw a faint silhouette of Clearsight "CLEARSIGHT!! PLEASE!!" He yelled, flying as fast as he could, and suddenly... He could feel Clearsights scales touching against his "Clearsight..." he said, tears flooding out of his eyes "Darkstalk-" Clearsight began "Clearsight... please- I- I love you- please..." he was still hugging her mid air, he couldn't tell if they were falling or not, but if they were he would make sure that Clearsight was unharmed... Eventually he stopped hugging her and gazed into Clearsight shining eyes "I- I love you too Darkstalker but-" she looked down "I can't- your too dangerous.." she sighed "Clearsight? Do I look dangerous? Do I seem dangerous? Is there blood stained on my talons?" He asked, Clearsight gave a slight smile "think about.. what we have now... please-" he gazed into her eyes once again "fine" Clearsight said looking at him with a smile "just... dont use your magic anymore..." she sighed "for me?" She asked "of course.. anything to be with you..." Darkstalker said as tears of joy filled his eyes... Eventually they decided to stay somewhere together, Clearsight helped him when his soul began to flicker, and they lived together, they didn't have dragonets but they lived together till they were old.. and when Clearsight was beginning to loose her breath, she put the bracelet on Darkstalker's wrist... And then.. they were together again... He said sorry to his father, sorry to Fathom and Indigo, and then years later Foeslayer joined them.. and they eventually all were together... Happily..

Yup! I finally did it! There probably wont be a part 3 tho... This was definitely a better way to end off, sorry for the huge wait!!!