Male NightWing reader x FlashSight

It was a dark night, [y/n] was going to see FlashSight which he(you)... started to have a crush on lately...

     [y/n] spread his starry wings, he(you) gazed to the left where FlashSight was. Her colorful wings were the main thing that made him(you) notice her, [y/n] walked up to FlashSight greeting her with a smile.

   She curled her tail with [y/n]'s which started to make him(you) feel a little awkward "uhh Flash-" he(you) began but FlashSight walked off their tails uncurling.

   "Ya coming [y/n]?!" FlashSight laughed a smile on her face, he(you) followed her down till they(you) met at a lake. His(your) talons started to move without his(your) control to sit next to her.

     FlashSight smiled at you "oh hello" she responded blowing a small flame out to light up [y/n]'s face. He(you) smiled at her, they gazed at each other for a brief moment.

     "[y/n]?" FlashSight started startling him(you). He(you) blinked for a moment "what?" [y/n](you) asked. "Uhh ahem never mind.." FlashSight sighed which made him(you) start getting more curious.

   "I uhh see I uhh.." FlashSight took a deep breath "I found a dragonet!" She smiled curling her tail with his(yours) with made him(you) blush "really? Where? Who's is it!" [y/n] started to ask.

     "Uhm..." FlashSight gazed at him(you) smiling, "ours..." FlashSight said...

Author Reaction:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wheeze I actually might just write part 2 because the cliff hanger

(If you want part 2 just comment!)