8

Marissa POV:
We all stood there in shock at the news report. "This can't be happening," Adrian murmured.

We all watched in horror as the news crews showed footage of the plane going off radar. I felt a tear fall from my eye and Max coming over to hold my hand.

My brothers started yelling but I felt numb, I couldn't even understand nor comprehend what anyone was saying, I just stood there.

They can't be dead.

Pavel and Enzo snapped me out of my trance by calling our men on the phone. Both said something along the lines of "find the plane" and "bring them home." 

Suddenly, I realized something.

"Guys." They all turned to my voice. "If the people that brought down mom and dads plane are the same people that kidnapped me, you know what this means right?"

They all stood at me in realization.

"Their plan has changed. It's no longer trying to make us fight each other." Enzo spoke.

"They're killing us off one by one." Said Pavel.

"And we're next."

Hi guys I'm like hella sorry ab the whole ghosting thing I have a bunch of personal stuff I've been dealing with, my grandpa died, by bf broke up with me, and I got into a really bad car crash so it's been hectic and I kinda felt numb for a bit and uninspired, and I still am, but I constantly get dms from u guys so I'm going to try my hardest to think of things and keep updating. Also as a sorry present I've given you guys 3 more chapters for today.