𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 - 𝚕𝚢𝚕𝚎

"Mackenzie, time to go!" My mom called out for me "coming!" I responded, headed down the stairs. Today, My mom and I are going to the Los Angeles county jail to visit my boyfriend, lyle. The only thing is, Lyle and I have been dating in secret since he was arrested, so about two years.

On the drive, my mom kept going on and on about how I shouldn't be friends with Lyle because he's a 'cold blooded killer' which he's not. I tune her out the best I can. Lyle and I met because I was the one who arrested him.

We had an instant connection, I had seen him all over the news, being branded as spoiled rich kid, the moment I saw Lyle on tv, I knew that was not the truth.

'I can't believe they fired you because you allegedly parked in someone else's spot' My mom said the real reason I was fired was because my department head found out lyle and I were dating.

We pulled up, entered the jail, and went through security. I'm honestly relieved I don't work here anymore, this jail is awful. 'Hi we're here to see Joseph Menendez' we were buzzed in and went to the visitors room.

Lyle's face lit up when he waddled through the door. I stood up to hug him, my mom stood up and hugged him as well. Though she wasn't lyle's biggest fan, I was able to show her he really is a great guy.

'Hi, Pam' Lyle says, sitting across from us. 'Hello, Lyle' my mom says, smiling at him, lyle returns the smile. Lyle was looking at me, he grabbed my hand, and looked back at my mom.

'you know, Pam, it's always nice seeing my girlfriends mom.' Lyle says, smiling
My eyes widened and my mom looked at me then lyle, and back to me. I smiled at her, 'surprise!'

For AaliyahStevens9 I hope you like it, thanks for requesting. :)