𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 - 𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑘

Erik and his family moved to California, while my family stayed in New Jersey. Erik and I talked on the phone for hours everyday. We've known each for years, he wasn't in a relationship right now, nor was I. It was close to summer and my mom and his mom arraigned for me to fly out and stay the summer with them in California. It's been hard not to let it slip to Erik, I haven't even told Lyle, because if you tell lyle a secret he's a blabber so chances are, he'd tell erik for sure.

I was at the airport, waiting on Kitty and Lyle to pick me up. When they pulled up, Lyle was basically out of the car before it was in park. 'Stella! I missed you!' Lyle says, hugging me 'I missed you too!' I say, laughing and hugging him back.

We got to the house and I was staying in the guest house, where Lyle is also staying. 'Where's Erik?' I ask Kitty, eating watermelon. 'Tennis, he'll be back in about ten minutes or so' Kitty replies 'Oh,' she started, turning around to face me 'Jose is gone on a business trip' that's a relief

Just as I getting up from the table, Erik walks through the door. 'I'm home!' He shouts 'in the kitchen!' Kitty shouts back he came walking into the kitchen, stopping in his tracks, when he saw me.

'No way!' He ran to me immediately, hugging me, tightly. 'I missed you!' I hugged him back when we broke the hug, he looked into my eyes and leaned closer to my face, we kissed.

It didn't feel weird or anything, it felt normal. We looked at each other and finally, he said the words I've always wanted him too.

'I love you'

For SimplySavi