Chapter 3: Missing.

"Boris! Tell me what happened!"

Alice looked at him indignantly, hands on hips impatiently, as he straightened up, looked down the floor and touched the back of his neck apologetically. Alice just sighed and spoke softly.

"Sorry Boris, I didn't mean to blame you, I just got a little angry."

She paused for a moment and then looked at the mess again, trying to make her voice sound a little softer.

"Please help me find Bendy. Right away."

A few hour later...

Bendy was startled awake from his 'nap', he yawned loudly and rubbed his eyes, then stretched out a little.

"Where am I...? Oh yeah, I just ran away from Alice with H-"

He suddenly stopped and looked down at his lap. Little toon angel Henry is nowhere to be seen.

"HOLY- HENRY??! WHERE ARE YOU??!"

Bendy quickly jumped up, panicking. He called out to Henry loudly and then hurriedly looked around.

"Oh my god Henry... Where could he be?! When did he wake up without me knowing?!"

Henry was small, and besides, he knew nothing about this place, about this world! He could get lost, or worse, get kidnapped by a stranger! Bendy cursed under his breath nervously, as he was about to run away to find Henry when he heard Boris calling from behind him.

"Boris?? DO YOU SEE WHERE IS HENRY??! OH MY GOD BORIS! I LOST HIM!!!"

Bendy spoke impatiently, almost shouting as he gripped his friend's shoulders and shook him vigorously. After he finally calmed down, they split up to find Henry.

Meanwhile...

Alice sat patiently waiting for them at home, looking at the mess wearily. She decided to get up and tidy up the house then looked at the clock. It was 7pm, and it was already getting dark outside.

"What took they so long??"

Alice wondered, so she decided to put on her black coat and shoes has te same color and go out to find them.

"Bendy! Boris!! Where are you???"

She called out loudly while looking around. Her gaze briefly landed on a boy standing across the street. The boy had pure white wings along with what she assumed was a halo on his head. Chestnut-colored hair, small stature about ten years old, looking around confusedly, looks like he's lost. There was something about the boy that made Alice feel very familiar. Alice approached vaguely, looking down at the boy who had only reached her shoulder level.

"What are ya doing here, at this time little boy? Shouldn't ya go home to your parents?"

She asked while glaring at him, the feeling of familiarity still not waning. The boy looked at her startled, and suddenly burst into tears.

"I... I don't know where this is... I think I'm lost..."

She looked at the boy with pitying eyes, tears still streaming down the other toon's lovely face, so pitiful. She gently hugged the boy, using her hand to rub his back to soothe the feeling of fear.

She felt the tremors seem to fade, the boy hugged her back.

"So ya little boy, what's your name?"

The little boy slowly let go of her, wiping his tears with his hand.

"M-my name is-"

As he was about to speak, Alice suddenly seemed to recognize him from this close distance, almost shouting.

"Oh wait- Y-you are?! Wait, just- just lemme guess, Are you... Henry??"

"Ah y- yes, my name is Henry, Henry Stein. How did you know??"

Alice froze, seemingly unable to react to the shock. No wonder she always found him very familiar. But how-? In this form?? The image of the strange mess with the magic circle that resembled a summoning ritual flashed through Alice's mind.

"BENDY!!!"

She gritted her teeth, hating him for making all this mess! She will teach him a lesson!!

"M-miss? Did something go wrong with my n-name? Do you know where my parents is?"

Henry tilted his head to look at her, his eyes so innocent that she immediately forgot her anger.

Alice sighed, not daring to face those innocent eyes. How can ya get your parents here? Since this is the cartoon world, didn't ya realize?

"It's okay, I'll bring ya home for a few days and find a way to help ya find your parents, okay?"

Henry looked a little skeptical because they weren't acquaintances after all. But he saw in her eyes a glint of trustworthiness. He nodded gently.

_______________________________________________________________

Author note: Alice is very trustworthy :D!
Please tell me if there any mistakes, have a nice day~