Chapter 8: Make up.

"Hmm... children's curiosity is inevitable, isn't it?"

Kiera approached Henry, then carefully looked at his misaligned lipstick. She wiped the lipstick away from Henry's lip with her finger, then an idea popped into her head. She opened her bag, took out a box of blushers and a few other makeup items. Henry had a bad feeling, he was about to get up and quickly leave but was held back by Kiera. Kiera smiled dangerously, then opened the blush box.

"Now now, sit back be a good boy, and let me make you more beautiful~"

...

After going to see the manager for a while, the three little toons quickly returned to the dressing room. Bendy is the most impatient, his steps were quick as if he wanted to go as fast as possible, he missed his angel so much, he wants to see his little angel soon.

"Doll~ I'm back!"

Bendy said as he finally entered the dressing room before Alice and Boris, immediately froze because of seeing Henry but perfectly made up looking awkwardly at him. Kiera was standing beside him smiling happily looking at her 'work'.

"OH MY GOD-!! KIERA, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BELOVED HENRY?!?!"

Alice screamed when she saw the scene, rushing to Henry and get a towel to wipe his makeup. Makeup is not good for the skin! Does anyone know if she used fake makeup on Henry?? But Alice really couldn't deny that Henry was so beautiful in makeup that she blushed looking at him. Just like an angel doll coming down to earth, perfect and pure.

"Wait Alice-! I wanna take a picture-" Bendy wanted to stop her while he started to bleed from his nose, worrying Boris.

Kiera smiled like she was innocent, still holding the blusher in her hand.

"A little makeup won't hurt anything~" She closed her eyes proudly, put on a mischievous smile.

Alice glanced at Kiera as she leisurely left.

"She's such a nasty person." Alice muttered as she standed up. "Didn't we warn you about getting close to her? What if she has bad intentions towards you?"

Henry just silently bowed his head apologetically.

"It's not even his fault! She approached first!" Bendy stomped his feet on the floor in frustration while Boris tried to cool them down. Boris looked at the wall clock, it was quite late now. Henry seemed tired after a long day, he leaned back in his chair and fell asleep. Boris picked him up gently, then walked over to Alice and Bendy.

"Okay, let's go home."

The next morning when the sun was high in the sky, Bendy noticed something was wrong. Usually Alice would wake him up by shouting his name from downstairs, but this morning was strangely quiet. Even so, he sighed and curled up in the blankets because he could sleep for a while longer without being disturbed, not noticing that there was a soft knock on the door.

"Bendy...? Bendy! Wake up..."

Bendy slowly woke up when he heard someone's soft voice calling him. Alice's voice is much higher than this one. Then a creaking of the door opening was heard.

"Alice said you're a sleeper, it's true." Bendy heard a small giggle, then felt like someone poked his cheek gently, but he was too lazy to open his eyes to see who it was.

"Come on cutie little devil, wake up, breakfast is waiting for you!" Bendy just woke up from the blanket, and realized that the person just now was calling for him is Henry.

He smiled at Henry, cheerfully greeting him. "Good morning doll, It's nice that your voice was the first thing I heard today~"

Henry blushed slightly, but happily took his hand, went down to the kitchen together.

"Oh my, someone finally woke up without being yelled at-" Alice and Boris watched in surprise as they both walked into the kitchen.

"Finally, the demon has grown up!" Bendy pouted at her as he sat down at the table.

"Tell me Henry, what's your secret?" Alice brought her food and sat down next to Henry, smiling curiously.

"I don't know, just wake him up gently?" Henry didn't know how, he stroked his chin then shrugged, answering innocently.

"Last times I tried to be gentle. It's nice, but it doesn't work! You know, I'm very gentle." Alice crossed her arms, Boris nodded in agreement. Bendy shrugged and ate breakfast, not caring much of what Alice was saying about him.

(Perhaps it is the special ability of the creator.)

"How's it going with me joining your group?" Henry suddenly remembered and turned to ask Alice.

"It's fine! This afternoon the manager wants to hear your audition!" Alice smiled, she informed him.

"An audition?" Henry nervously asked, he swallowed nervously while Bendy turned to him.

"Don't worry, they just wanted to know how you sing so that they can assign tasks properly~" Bendy said as he patted Henry's head, smoothing his anxiety.

"Then what should I sing?"

"I suggest you sing the song you sang with Boris the other day! You've heard the tune, and it suits your voice too!" Bendy recommended, Henry looked over confused.

"But I don't know the lyrics..."

"It's okay, Alice has the lyrics, all you need to do is be confident and perform!" Bendy smiled encouragingly.

"Okay everyone! The preparations for our little angel will begin after breakfast!" Alice said.

_______________________________________________________________
Author note: I'm so bad at writing- Especially writing in English-