suspicions

a p.o.v: I drove to the cabin and about time we got there it was around 8:30 I looked over to see olive barely awake I smiled a little because seeing her so peaceful is amazing...I mean you got to think about it you never really see her relaxed or peaceful.

o p.o.v: (yawns) manda are we hear

A p.o.v: o..Liv I didn't notice you had awaken..but yeah we're here just got to unload our stuff and bring it up.

o p.o.v: when I awoke I seen amanda staring at me in deep thought,  I wonder what she was thinking about probably nothing. I started to get out and get my stuff manda was half way at the door once I got in the cabin I stopped at the front and stared at the room in aww for a Lil cabin it was quite the lil get away. I walked down the hall it was two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms I put my stuff in the second room just a Lil more down the hall from amandas, I unpacked all my stuff and went to see what amanda was doing when I got there I seen amanda was already done packing an now on the phone concentrating hard on the screen she didn't even notice me walk I'm so I stood there for a minute till she finally looked up.

a p.o.v: "liv" how long you been standing there I didn't see you come in I was handling some business with Kim back in Atlanta, apparently she got in some more trouble with cops...an...i..I just don't kno live I mean at one moment she all fine and the next she's just...I don't know acting out

O.p.o.v:  amanda I understand you don't have to explain, and I know it's tuff with your sister but maybe manda just maybe you should try letting her fly a little I mean I see how your always there for her every time there's trouble or a mishap...I mean amanda I know that's your sister but you got to let her go..let her learn amanda she can handle it..she's a big girl

A p.o.v: buy liv...that's my sister she's just about everything I got, I mean she's a big girl your right about that but th..this world is even bigger and at the rate she going now I'm not sure if she can handle it. Ughhh I just need a drink I'll be back live I'm gone head to the bar right down town.

O p.o.v: o..well I'll go wit...before I could finish amanda had spun around a little to quickly with a nervous look on her face and said "o..n..no its fine I think I just need some time alone" o.....k I said still not sure wether I should just let her be or go with her, I Decided that she probably was just upset about the whole Kim situation, but somthing isn't right and I can feel it I just can't figure out what it is because amanda knows she shouldn't be going to a bar and it's like 10 something she know that we got to get to work in the morning.  We'll I hope she doesn't stay out too late.

why me!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें