more time!

O p.o.v: "No Amanda" I already told you I'm not getting a rap kit done after what I've seen the other girls go through no I refuse.it was now the next morning and we was getting ready for work until Amanda told me I need to get a rape kit done...Elliot called me all last night mad and he threatened to beat me when I get back home because I slept over at Amanda's and didn't tell him and I haven't been picking up to none of his calls or replying to his texts...I'm scared to go in to the precinct and see him right across from me telling me how I'm going to get it when I get home...on other words I probably should just go on to malendas office to skip seeing Elliott for a lil longer but I've taken a shower sense then I wonder will she still be able to tell..well I can't hold off Elliott to much longer I'm already in a lot of trouble with him...well to malendas we go"AMANDA C'MON IM GOING TO MALENDA" I yelled at her from downstairs..

A p.o.v:ok I'm coming I said running down the steps liv look I know it's going to be hard but you got this ok I said to liv as she nodded o'an don't put any make up on why she asked because malenda have the right to know what happened to one of her favorite detectives and plus she need to see how bad they are and see if she can give you something for thim..."ok" liv said in a sad voice Oo c'Mon liv don't say it like that..your still beautiful I said with a full smile on my face and slightly making liv smile"thanks Amanda"she said oo your welcome sweetheart and out the door we go.