OUCH!!

O p.o.v:about ten minutes later we arrived at malendas office the car ride was silent the  way there..soon as I stepped into her office she said hey Amanda and Oliv... she trailed of noticing my bruises I looked down not wanting her to keep staring at me like I was some kind of monster.

M p.o.v: liv I said in a slight whisper like tone...what happened who did this to you...waiting for a answer back but instead got nothing but warm hot tears from the bruised up face..

a p.o.v: Uhhh malenda can I speak to you for a minute pleas "yeah sure" she said coming over to the lil space I was at...ummm Mel she's been through a lot these last two days...I umm brung her hear to get a umm..a rape kit done

M p.o.v:"what" I said barely above a whisper Amanda are you telling me Olivia was raped? "yeah but she want  say by who but I know it's the same person who hit her" well we better get to it if she want it to be over quickly..

O p.o.v: Amanda asked to speak with malenda in private for a second  knew Amanda was telling her about me I just couldn't stand the thought of thim whispiring and talking about me like I'm not even there I see thim walking back over malenda tell me to have a seat on the table Wher she can test me she told me to undress so I start taking of my clothes shakily

M p.o v: relax sweety I told Olivia as she was getting undressed..I could tell she was nervous.once she was finished i grabbed her clothes and handed thim to Amanda who was standing there with no emotion on her face..ughhh Amanda are you ok o...ugh..yeah..I can go if.."no" Olivia said before Amanda could get the rest of it out."umm I want you to stay in here with me...please Olivia said "o of course sweety Amanda said in a reassuring tone..ok Olivia I need you to lay back prop your legs for Me and relax.

o p.o.v: i did what malenda told me to do as she got the equipment ready. I held Amanda's hand much tighter than intended to in fear that she might leave me..

M p.o.v: ok..Olivia you showered correct? "yes"  ok  do you hurt anywhere specifically? "Umm yes when I umm..walk there's a sharp pain In my inner thigh and I've...been having this burning..umm..feeling down...there"ok well I need you to relax for me this should just pinch I told Olivia as she looked nervously at me...

o p.o.v:"oww GOD MALENDA THAT'S NOT A PINCH" I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.when is this over I asked her..."in just a minute Olivia I need you to hold still"HOLD STILL! "OWW" SHIT! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT

M P.O.V:ok..ok I'm done I said to Olivia as I put the samples in the bag. she quickly sat up with tears rolling down her face Amanda handed her her clothes and she quickly put thim on still crying.

a p.o.v: liv..it's gonna be o..."I just want to get to work" she said cutting me off ok...well come on if that's where you wanna be then we'll go...are sure that's the place you wanna be.."yes damn it Amanda can we just go" ok ok..

M p.o.v:by you guys I said to thim...o an Olivia keep your head up and if you ever wanna talk then I'm here ok.."ok she said and thanks malenda..I'm sorry I didn't mean...."liv it's ok just go and I'm going to call when I have the results.

o p.o.v: in the car on the way to the precinct I was putting on make up once I was finished I looked over at Amanda and saw that she had that look on her face again..I didn't bother to ask if she was ok she probably just want to hurry and get to work...i sat back In my seat and just waited till we pulled up to the precinct...what a day it's going to be I thought to myself