2

We both start walking along the wooden plank path. The village was beautiful to walk through.

"Wow! This place looks so beautiful!" Y/n said with stars in her eyes (srry if your not a her ]:).

"Thanks! It took a while to build glad you like it." Tubbo answered.

"Your welcome :D ."

Tubbo shows me around more of L'manburg and overall it was amazing seeing how the country looks. Tubbo told me all about the wars they fought to keep the country it was cool hearing all the things they did for this place to have independence.

"AYYY TUBBO MY FRIEND, I SEE YOU GOT A WOMAN!" I see a blond haired boy who,look around the same age as Tubbo,he had blue eyes, a red and white top on, a green bandana and braces.

"Tommy she is older than me, this is Tommy." Tubbo says.

"Hi I am Y/n nice to meet you Tommy."

"HELLO WOMAN I AM BIG MAN TOMMY."I laugh at his comment when I suddenly see another person coming behind Tommy. He was an orange fox that had an hat and jacket that matched.

"Tommy you can't just run of like that without warning me!" He says scolding Tommy. Then his eyes meets mine.

"Oh hello you must be a friend of Tubbo, I am fundy nice to meet you"

"Hi I am Y/n.?" I say.

Fundy stood there in shock I didn't know if he was happy or shocked it was hard to read his expression.'he look kinda cute though what!no! you just met him get yourself together Y/n!?' I snapped out of my trans when fundy spoke.

"Wow!I didn't know there were other foxes than me!" He said happily with a smile on his face.

"I don't mean to intorupt the moment but it's getting dark I should show Y/n where she is staying." Tubbo said

I said goodbye to Fundy and Tommy and Tubbo showed me a place for me to sleep it was a small cottage. I said goodnight to Tubbo and head to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hope you enjoyed the chapter
Good day/afternoon/night

Remember you are special and ily

Bye(o^∀^o)

⠀      🌷🌸🌷🌸
         🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸
       Λ🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷
      ( ˘ ᵕ ˘🌷🌸🌷
       ヽ  つ\     /
          UU   / 🎀 \

396 words