9

Y/n pov:

As I started to adjust my eyes to the light I was shocked. The people who I have missed and not seen in weeks stood dead still staring at me.

"Can everyone welcome our special guest!" Bad said sounding cheery.

Eret spoke up"WHAT THE HECK BAD! YOU-YOU KIDNAPPED HER!? HAVE YOU LOST YOU MIND??" Bad only chuckle in response.

"I'm with Eret on this. Bad you never did this before the egg it has corrupted you!" Puffy shouted.

"Yeah! And what happened to having a 'new start' huh!?" Sam piped up.

"HA! 'a new start' as if!" Bad said. "Now let me tell you why we REALLY brought you here."

"It's pretty basic, so in order to make the egg hatch it needs sacrifices..... " Bad explained trailing off. "And guess who will be the sacrifices?? Let me give you a guess it's you"

"And the first one will be our fantastic special guest!" Antfrost said.

As Ant said that I froze. I was gonna die. With a soft and cracked voice I said "What?" Surprise how weak my voice sounded.

"You heard him right! You'll go first!" He said hysterically laughing. He nodded at Ant the Ant grabbed my wrist making sure I stay still. "Now does everyone want to say bye to this little muffin head? Nope? Ok!" He said not giving anyone a chance to talk.

Bad raised an axe he had been holding. 'No! I can't die now! I had a whole life ahead of me! And I never got to tell Fundy that... You know already' Tears welled my eyes as I felt my warm tears on my face.

Just as Bad was about to kill me he stopped when he heard a yell. "ALRIGHT BAD! I think you've done enough!" I looked up and saw a pissed foolish.

I took the time to look around the room then I sawFundy. He looked stunned and had tears running down his face while eret side hugged him while looking sympathetic. Fundy and I made eye contact and I gave him a small smile which he returned. I looked back at Bad and Foolish.

"It's time to finally destroy the egg " He said as thunder suddenly striked the egg. I looked to see the egg in perfect shape.

Bad started laughing hysterically again "YOU DIDN'T THINK WE PUT PREPARATION IN AFTER THE LAST TIME SOME ONE TRIED TO DESTROY THE EGG!? " He and the eggpire started laughing , as they all calmed down Bad started speaking again.

"Now.. Let's get this sacrifice over with" He wasted no time and striked at me right in the chest. And I was back in darkness. I looked around and saw I was in a dark hallway. I started walking through it and realize that it was infinite.

"Hello? Anyone here? Where am I??" I said my voice still being weak.

"Ⱨɇⱡⱡø ₥øɽ₮₳ⱡ" A distant voice said. It some how sounded familiar.

"Where am I and who are you??"

"Ɏøʉ ₳ɽɇ ł₦ ⱡi₥฿ø ₳₦đ I ₳₥ Đɽɇ₳
₥ӿđ"

"Your that God thing that was in my dream!"

"I₦đɇ₳đ I ₳₥"

"And what's 'Limbo'? "

"฿₳₴ł₵₳ⱡⱡɏ ɏøʉɽ đɇ₳đ ₴ø ₮ⱨł₴ ł₴ ⱡł₭ɇ ₳ ⱨɇⱡⱡ/ⱨɇ₳vɇ₦."

"Oh.. How long will I be here??"

The god started laughing and stopped

"₥ɏ đɇ₳ɽ ɏøʉɽ ⱨɇ₳ɽ Forever"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end WOW! I did not expect to finish this book hope y'all liked it💜
I wanna thank my twin Smileyhayley for supporting me in this book.

Hope y'all have a good morning/afternoon/night

Stay healthy and stay safe ily all💚💙

Cat art of the week:

____.∧__∧::::::::::::::
___  (<'・y・) .:::🖥️:::
___ (      ⌒ヽ⊃🍔.::|==|::
_🥤 (人_つ_つ..::::|===|::
me at home everyday

Byee💜🧡💙