3

It's been a week since I saw L'manburg things have changed since then. I decided to become a citizen of L'manburg so I asked Tubbo and he agreed. I also met Ranboo, Niki and Ghostbur they all were very nice. I started hanging out with Fundy a lot he is really cool. I had this weird feeling whenever I was with him I didn't want to think it was love since I just met him a week ago.

I was patrolling the walls when I saw someone at the entrance. I called Tubbo and we both headed to the entrance of L'manburg. The man had a green hoodie and a white mask with a smile covering his face.

"What do want dream?" Tubbo asked the man who Tubbo adressed as 'Dream'.

"I just heard there was a new member to L'manburg and came to see myself." He looks over at me.

"You must be Y/n I am dream."he said putting his hand out.

I grab his hand shaking it. "Nice to meet you Dream." I respond.

"Unfortunately that's all I came here for so see you guys around." He said turning away walking away.

I go back to patrolling till I realize the time. 'Shit! I forgot I was meeting Fundy for training today!' I suddenly rush toward the where me and Fundy train and see him waiting for me.

"Fundy I.. am so...sorry I am late." I saw trying to catch my breath.

"It's ok n/n atleast you showed." Fundy said in reply. I could feel my face heat up.

"We giving nicknames now?"

"Guess we are. "

"Welp then I guess I should join Funds."

" ok ,ok let's get to training."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited

Hey idk why I keep doing this at night but I managed to do it
As always ily have a good day/afternoon/night

Stay safe and stay healthy ily

⠀  ∧__∧
(`•ω• )づ__∧
(つ     /( •ω•。)
  しーJ   (nnノ)

323:words