龍Tatsuo (火と炎)

Tw : Suicidal character

Name : Tatsuo Takanashi

Age : 16-25 (Depends on the roleplay)

Nationality : Japanese.

Ethnicity : American Father and Japanese Mother.

Languages : Japanese, English, Spanish and French.

Date of birth : 18 of November.

Sexuality : Bisexual with a stronger male lean.

Position : Domiant

Nicknames : Tatsu, Tats, Suo.

Instruments : Guitar only.

Occupation : Student, Fire mage (fantasy only)

Accessories : a bracelet on his dominant hand, a pair of white gloves.

Being gifted with such smarts and looks, Tatsuo always stood out between his peers or boys in general. Being born into a family of high financial status gave him the seemingly perfect life.

That is what everyone would think, but deep inside is just a boy that wants a normal life. Being the genius he is, Tatsuo was put on many expectations by his parents. Having a routined life since he was a little boy, every day he would be told to work on his body and also brains.

As an aftermath of working out and studying almost every day of his life it has some great outcomes that is giving him an muscular figure standing at also about 189 cms and sharp brain that stands out between his friends.

The bad outcomes are also present, he uses studying as a calming mechanism, simply because he's too used to it and he tends to overwork himself. He has a dark past that he's trying to go through but he can't do it alone of course. Under intense stress he tends to cope with cigarettes.

Accessories : A pair of round glasses that he wears alone, a pair of white gloves that he wears because his hands tend to get weirdly cold whenever he's under the AC.

Habits : Zoning out.

Addictions : Studying and Udon.

Hobbies : Studying, basketball and cooking Udon.

Sibblings : a set of triplets named Akia, Akio and Akito Takanashi. that are a year younger than himself.

Guardians : Homura Takanashi and Brianna Takanashi

Tatsuo has monophobia, he would get a bit anxious and even scared when he doesn't know where the person he's attached to is. He wouldn't be demanding on your presence, but he would just be asking where you are or who you're with. Somewhat trying to guilt trip you into coming over. He would be a an affectionate lover, a bit shy because his usual charismatic charm wouldn't work on his lover. He would also give you hugs, kisses and piggy back rides.

Tatsuo was suicidal, when he was a kid he had tried to kill himself for about 2 times. Being dropped the weight of expectations by his cruel parents he had tried to jump off his house's roof and drugged himself.

Tatsuo's original apperance (Image not mine)

Fantasy : Fire manipulation.

Form 1, teleport : Teleport : Tatsuo teleport or spawn himself in another place of 30 meters tops, he will leave a firefly that is quite noticable to the human eye that will indicate the place he had just teleported from and he can decide in 2 minutes whether he wants to teleport back or not.

Form 2, living flane : Tatsuo can spawn a fire figure that is himself or an animal that is either, an eagle, deer or dog. It can attack or also protect.

Form 3, fireball : A standard fireball, size and power depends on his concentration and time of charging.

Form 4, Fireblade : Tatsuo can summon a fire katana that he is skilled in using, with the help of his gloves he can hold it in his hands for an extended duration because he doesn't have to concentrate on letting the extreme temperature of the blade burn his hands.

Form 5, small fire tongue : Tatsuo can summon a living string of fire from any source that can attack an enemy, he needs to have a source for it and he can make it with his fireball or any other form.

Form 6, flash : Tatsuo can use this skill as a somesort of flash bomb to distract and leave enemies lingering in shock for a good few seconds.

Form 7, low fire wall : Tatsuo can shape any fire into a trail that he can rise into a wall for the purpose of trapping or blocking an enemy, temperature and wall height will depend on energy and concentration.

Final form, hell bringer : indication, Tatsuo's eyes in his battle will turn into different colours depending on the form's readiness or not. A violet change will mean that he is half ready with the form but if his eyes are no longer blue and are orange he's ready to use the form. Tatsuo will need to get close to the enemy, just so they cannot run. He will trap his enemy with himself and then The fire around the battle field will rage even further until they are extremely high and hot. Large fire tongues will dance and fire figures will emerge everywhere in the battle field, the animals that he cannot spawn suddenly become an option in the 'hell' reality that can include large animals, lions, tigers and such.

Tatsuo will have enchanced speed and strength but he will only have 5 minutes in the 'hell' reality before his energy gets dangerously low.